Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/NA CST Looking for a group I can rp with.

MourncallerTV
MourncallerTV
✭✭
I'm very new to being a "gamer" so to speak. I don't know all the lingo. I just like writing really and I miss doing that. I used to do it on imvu alot but trying to broaden my horizons. Not really sure how rp would work on elder scrolls.
PC/NA
Favorite Quote - "Never accept the proposition that just because a solution satisfies a problem, that it must be the only solution." - Raymond E. Feist
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    I'll give it a go with you.
    I'm looking to make a few friends since I have nobody to play ESO with.
  • AberrantNetch
    AberrantNetch
    ✭✭
    Yep. I'll give it a go also if you're looking to make new friends and expand your RP, both of you. I would love to make more friends to play with. @DuckInRealLife @Wolvalk
    "This isn't as grand as the spells I learned from the Daedra" Rilis XII
  • DuckInRealLife
    DuckInRealLife
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. I'll give it a go also if you're looking to make new friends and expand your RP, both of you. I would love to make more friends to play with. @DuckInRealLife @Wolvalk

That'd be great. I currently have my Wood Elf Vilkyra.
    Only character I really have until Necros come out.
  • AberrantNetch
    AberrantNetch
    ✭✭

That'd be great. I currently have my Wood Elf Vilkyra.
    Only character I really have until Necros come out.

Fantastic @DuckInRealLife. Shoot me a message in game and we can do something and meet up!
    "This isn't as grand as the spells I learned from the Daedra" Rilis XII