The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

bow light attacks dont trigger hawk's eye passive?

zvavi
zvavi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
soooo is it just me or the passive hawks eye is not working?
unknown.png
Edited by zvavi on March 29, 2019 7:32PM
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there no answer to it because it is a known bug? Or because no one has issues with it?
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvGPDMF.jpg
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ye I know, but my problem is specifically when I light attack skill barswap
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you barswap before the light attack registers it will count as an attack on the bar you are currently on.
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to have the bow equiped when the attack registers.
    Similarly it used to be possible to HA on bow > swap to 2H and proc the forcefull passive, because 2h was the active weapon when the attack registered on the target.
    Edited by Stigant on March 30, 2019 9:08PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer is that game has huge problems with responsiveness. For example, you have pretty standard lame 2H/Bow PVP setup. You roll-dodge with 2H and send bar swap command in process. On roll-dodge end you will take bow and receive major expedition. Looks ok. But if you do it vice versa - i.e. roll-ddoge with bow and bar swap to 2H immediately after that you will receive nothing.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    If you barswap before the light attack registers it will count as an attack on the bar you are currently on.

Didn't they fix that a few patches back?