The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Daggerfall Cyrodil guild. Preferably on Sotha.

Lannden
Lannden
Soul Shriven
I've been PvPing on DC Cyrodil for awhile now and found myself annoyed with how stereotypical and predictable the leaders of many Cyrodil raid groups are. If there's a DC PvP guild out there that uses bait tactics to lure opponents into traps and creating secondary backline groups that act independantly from the main group. I would be really interested, I love Cyrodil but it ruins the flavor when people just do generic zergs. As i'm here to PvP not PvE I would really love a guild that understood the value of finding fights rather than sieging empty keeps.

inb4 "But Cyrodil is just about zergs" No it's not, not entirely anyways. People just don't think about what other things can be done in Cyrodil other than sieging keeps. But hell I wouldn't even have a problem with the zergs if they actually tried to fight each other. People just seem more interested in sieging keeps with no resistance than PvP. I want a guild that puts PvP first.

If any guild thinks they could provide this experience to me on the daggerfall covenant I would love a message. @gondwyn. Hit me up!
Edited by Lannden on March 29, 2019 5:56PM