The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Inactive

Torilla2002
Inactive guild pls delete
Edited by Torilla2002 on May 9, 2019 10:45AM
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol change ur name to the Night's Watch since u stole about half of that lol :)

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Torilla2002
    lol change ur name to the Night's Watch since u stole about half of that lol :)

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Some parts sound similar now that it’s been pointed out, honestly I just pulled this out of thin air, I love game of thrones so that may be why lol