Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ayleid and vampire themed housing

Turokos_Vampires
Turokos_Vampires
✭✭✭
We have yet to fully see anything such as an Ayleid or vampire themed home for purchase, why is this?
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart Chateau, Quondom Indorilia and even Strident Springs to a slightly lesser degree are pretty vampirey even unfurnished. The rest of your "vampire" look can be obtained by how you decorate your home.

Im kinda glad there arent any "vampire" themed homes. If there were, you can bet they would be horrible and all cliche' with spider webs and bat winged themed designs on furniture and walls and stuff. No thank you.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You should have a look at this house done by @ShadowHvo
    Its absolutely amazing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=fLhGzg5f3tI
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really love a vampire home also
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    I would prefer an abandoned watch tower or ayleid ruins, like you suggested but without a specific theme. You can always furnish it just as you like.
    PC EU
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a vampire blood pool just like the quest you do to turn in to a vampire.
    3fe468d1d70e9c8d77c36352f83dc6bd.png
    BloodPool_008.jpg?1291650323
    Edited by Inhuman003 on April 2, 2019 4:18PM
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Heck Ravenwatch Castle is the most vampire house in the game and it uses the Daggerfall Overlook basically, so even I don't really see a need for anything more vampire themed.

Ayleid on the other hand, I would sacrifice some ones first born to get my hands on one of the smaller ruins to live in!

The 2 big ones I always said they needed were a Dwarven Style and an Ayleid - Dwarven Style is almost upon us with the Frostvault Crevace - so Ayleid needs to be next.

I also wish they would make another Surreal Estate, but make it in the Rainbow Rooms (like the last area for Maltar). I love the idea of building from the ground up, but I hate the colors, landscape, and atmosphere of Coldharbour so I will never get that one.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayeid home. I am all for that ayied design.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I come across and go down into Ayleid ruins all I can think is how I'd love to live there. An Ayleid house would be awesome but please not a Notable, something smaller and cheaper, please and thanks.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    You should have a look at this house done by @ShadowHvo
    Its absolutely amazing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=fLhGzg5f3tI

Wow that house is amazing. Thanks for the link. <3
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this place for my Ayleid home, with each portal leading to a different room (with no load times, like in the actual zone). All free floating platforms with no visible ground..... except for maybe one regular Ayleid dungeon area with plants, waterfalls, etc. That is something I would spend my crowns on.

BU4lkzZ.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.