The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Craftable raw mats that can spawn in homes.

Turokos_Vampires
Turokos_Vampires
✭✭✭
Plants, herbs, fallen wood, ore, ect, that can respawn in homes as out door items. These could be for only notable sized homes for placement.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel that would be a bot's idea of paradise. Mats to farm and no one around to report them.
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    I feel that would be a bot's idea of paradise. Mats to farm and no one around to report them.

does reporting them actually do anything?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sathukai wrote: »

does reporting them actually do anything?

Yes. Eventually. In most cases. Apparently it helps ZOS out if more people report the same bot.

In any case, most of the bots I've reported have eventually been removed. And then a few days later, replaced by a new bot. I suspect its a little like holding back the tide.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could only work if they only responded like 12-24 hours, or once a day per character.

But in my opinion, I dont see this being implemented, due to the huge amount of nodes in the game, and over abundance of crafting mats.

Writs + Hirelings × Multiple Characters = Unlimited Mats and all the gold one could need
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could only work if there was one spawn per account per 24 hour period. Otherwise, the market would flood with mats.

Now, static nodes that can't be harvested would be cool to have.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"