The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for progression trial group.

JGussey2008
Hello! Ex hardcore wow raider finally over here. Trying to find a progression trial group for now and going into elsweyr. Right now playing a Stamden, 317 cp with 32k parse as my best and still working harder. I'm a raider true and true and I need to find me a set group to work goals with.

I live in ohio and on EST time so would prefer a group that doesn't go stupid late but i do work from home and can move my schedule at anytime. So can work something out.

Hit me up and lets talk

In game name is @JGussey2008
Discord JGussey#4713
  • JGussey2008
    Sorry didnt post, But im NA PC
  • JGussey2008
    Bump, If this isnt good enough would someone give me a idea of where i should shoot?
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a guild recruitment section of the forums that might work a little better than this LFG section.

Quite a few progression guild recruit in that section.
  • JGussey2008
    Vuron wrote: »
    There is a guild recruitment section of the forums that might work a little better than this LFG section.

Quite a few progression guild recruit in that section.

i will try that thank you!