The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radiant D Bug

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
On xbox currently this skill doesn't fire half the time in pvp?
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give it a few seconds. Sometimes goes off after they're already dead. xD

Heavy attack into Jabs/Sweeps is bugged too. It goes off, you just don't see it.
    PC EU
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes can confirm the skill will fire off and deal it's execute damage, if the target dies on that first immediate tick than you most likely will not see the animation. if you are having the issue just simply casting it at all, it may have to do with the same issue all skills (but mostly channeled/ cast time) have right now
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm on PC, and unfortunately this happens constantly. People who don't play magplars will often claim radiant is OP when in fact it rarely ever goes off when you need it. When it does go off it does it a second later and your target has already healed back up to 50% or higher.

Tbh i'm surprised more people aren't reporting this.
    Edited by MaxJrFTW on March 27, 2019 11:15AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it a few seconds. Sometimes goes off after they're already dead. xD

Heavy attack into Jabs/Sweeps is bugged too. It goes off, you just don't see it.

This happens to me all the time haha! I'll try to radiant someone whose health is super low, nothing happens, the enemy player dies to someone else and then my radiant decides to shoot their corpse xD.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled