Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

The tail tuft mystery.

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Back in Morrowind PTS we had tail tufts as an adornment for Khajiit and tail spikes for Argonians.
it did not show up in crown store with Morrowind or later.

However in CVC we got this Khajiit, .
U7umaUPh.jpg
With an tail tuft who brought it back to attention.

However later na'jhargo lost the tuft
KDa0b7Xl.jpg
That happened, did na'jhargo trim it down, unlikely the tip of his tail should then be white is trimmed down to fur lenght or tip should be furless.
did someone steal it, unlikely, first I pickpocket him many times and did not get it, its also unlikely it could be stolen.

Suspect its something darker, ZOS removed it to hide all evidence of it for some dark reason instead of getting money selling them.

Bring them back with Elsweir, preferable with matching color to the hair
Edited by zaria on March 26, 2019 2:50PM
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ItchyTheRat
    ItchyTheRat
    ✭✭✭
    ive actually wondered what happened to the tail tuft, i really wanted one for my Khajiit :P
    Hail fishers of Tamriel! Tired of herring about these boring guilds? Ever thought of reely getting the Master Angler achievement but find it too tedious to tackle it alone, or just wanting to fish for the heck of it? Well stay shark cause <Angler Management> is now recruiting fellow fishers! (PC EU) PM in game for an invite
  • reoskit
    reoskit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tail turf mystery.

turf:
    OBaRvn1.jpg

tuft:
    KZ1LVEW.jpg
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.