The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

MagDK and the dodgeable lash - 1vX / 2vX clip

NirnStorm
NirnStorm
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone!
Here's my latest 1vX/2vX video:
https://youtu.be/mBP5bvwZsHM
Enjoy!
Characters: (PC NA)
Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
Characters: (PC EU)
Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
Twitch
: Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • Veg
    Veg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0lzDTUu.jpg

I see you are enjoying your Magic DK. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we at the combat team have decided to make some"adjustments" to the Dragon Knight class in order help maintain balance in ESO.

New improvements are as follows

-Flame lash now heals your target instead of you. Increased cost by 2000%

-Reflective Scales now shoots reflected projectiles at your teammates instead of your enemies

-Changed Iron Skin passive to increase block cost instead of increasing damage blocked (This is a buff)

We look forward to seeing your feedback!
    ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch

• Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    I used to run a light DK like that. But let’s be honest man you can 1v1 1v2 1v3 or maybe four depending on skill levels......but ur taking over resources and dealing with what comes and getting a few battles here and there. There is absolutely no way to escape getting zerged down all day. The curse of Magicka DK.

Now that mobility pots have been nerfed it’s even harder (krathos did have a good mobility build for Magicka DK don’t work anymore though.) At least Stam DK can run quick cloak but they are sad too. It’s easy to get highlights when playing a lot but no one needs to be convinced that a build like this is viable in solo open world Cyrodil. No offense though. It is a good mag DK build. But mag DK still sucks open world Cyrodil.
    Edited by Jjitsuboy98 on March 28, 2019 1:38AM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    > let’s be honest man you can 1v1 1v2 1v3 or maybe four depending on skill levels

That's about as good as it gets these days, unless you run into a group of PVE players.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    > let’s be honest man you can 1v1 1v2 1v3 or maybe four depending on skill levels

That's about as good as it gets these days, unless you run into a group of PVE players.

The point is that it’s specific and if it is not your dead. Where as a stam blade can get away. Stam classes in general can move about in such ways.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point is that it’s specific and if it is not your dead. Where as a stam blade can get away. Stam classes in general can move about in such ways.
    I don't get this attitude in ESO at all. DK is obviously the class that's predispositioned towards tanking and standing their ground. They are very good at those things. NB is obviously designed to have great escape potential.

Further, whether a class is good at fighting outnumbered or not is not really a measure of balance. You obviously can't have a PVP game designed around fighting outnumbered. If you can pull it off, great, but it should not be an expectation.
    Edited by zyk on March 28, 2019 8:11AM
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used to run a light DK like that. But let’s be honest man you can 1v1 1v2 1v3 or maybe four depending on skill levels......but ur taking over resources and dealing with what comes and getting a few battles here and there. There is absolutely no way to escape getting zerged down all day. The curse of Magicka DK.

Now that mobility pots have been nerfed it’s even harder (krathos did have a good mobility build for Magicka DK don’t work anymore though.) At least Stam DK can run quick cloak but they are sad too. It’s easy to get highlights when playing a lot but no one needs to be convinced that a build like this is viable in solo open world Cyrodil. No offense though. It is a good mag DK build. But mag DK still sucks open world Cyrodil.

So what if you get zerged lol? If you want that type of mobility play a class that has it, but mDK has one of the most fully developed toolkits in the entire game.

mDK feels like one of the easiest classes I have ever played, and feels overpowered compared to other classes I have tried this patch. Wings give mDK some of the best practical mobility in the game, and if you are tying to stack movement speed you are playing the wrong class.
    - Mojican
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jjitsuboy98 I absolutely disagree.
    While I do think stam is currently more powerful than mag (thanks to enabler sets like fury and seventh that give you the highest weapon damage you can achieve through sets with heavy armor); and while I do think magdk is rather low in the food chain with the current meta (due to bleeds and dots that mdks have no reliable way of removing being the meta, mainly) - a good player can make even a worse class work.

You said those are just highlight clips but no way this build is viable in openworld and that most fights look like this.
    You're wrong.

Yes, if I get zerged by 16 players I tend to die. But if I fight 4-5 many times I am able to kite and eventually kill them. I welcome you to hop on my stream sometime and check it out live- if you need proof.
    Just don't go ahead and say a build isn't viable because *you* can't play it.

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch

• Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »
    @Jjitsuboy98 I absolutely disagree.
    While I do think stam is currently more powerful than mag (thanks to enabler sets like fury and seventh that give you the highest weapon damage you can achieve through sets with heavy armor); and while I do think magdk is rather low in the food chain with the current meta (due to bleeds and dots that mdks have no reliable way of removing being the meta, mainly) - a good player can make even a worse class work.

You said those are just highlight clips but no way this build is viable in openworld and that most fights look like this.
    You're wrong.

Yes, if I get zerged by 16 players I tend to die. But if I fight 4-5 many times I am able to kite and eventually kill them. I welcome you to hop on my stream sometime and check it out live- if you need proof.
    Just don't go ahead and say a build isn't viable because *you* can't play it.

You pretty much agreed with me in your first paragraph. Sure you can take on multiple less skilled opponents but my point is if just one person comes along that is past your max 1vX abilities the mag DKs mobility will not help him. Mag DK has always been like that.
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could say about any class that if it has too many people attacking it, it will die. Being a DK or not is not relevant, every character has its limitations based on build, players skills and environment.

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch