The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Again PC NA vs PC EU

killimandrosb16_ESO
killimandrosb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I have lately been playing mostly on the NA servers due to the bad condition home (i am from EU), but decided to give it a go again now. The performance EU is abysmal. Its beyond my comprehension HOW I can play with 300 ping from Europe to USA and have a close to perfect experience primetime in Cyrodiil, while on my "home" server the lag is so awful I can not pull off skills or move in a coordinated way.
Developers, I dont know how you value your European customers, but if what you OFFER us, is any indication I feel deeply humiliated and offended.If the fault is not yours, but you merely outsource the services to the european customers, I suggest you cancel the agreement immediately and test your co company in court, because this must be an act of deliberately harming your brand and customers.
I normally laugh at those demanding anything from a company, but in this situation, experiencing the wast ocean of difference between what the european market is served versus what their american counterparts is handed I feel obliged to demand an immediate act from the ones responsible. An adequate comparison would be if coca cola suddenly started shipping cow pee to europe instead of coca cola, while the drink remains the same in the US.