The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC/NA/AD] Rainbow Corps looking to add new snazzy people to our little family [PvE, Trials, Casual]

VoidRuby
VoidRuby
Soul Shriven
'Allo I am VoidRuby the recruitment officer for the Rainbow Corps guild. We are a fairly small Aldmeri Dominion (though some members do have mains in other factions) LGBT+ friendly guild (currently at 37 members). Being LGBT is not a requirement to join the guild so long as you are accepting. We're mostly PvE focused right now and have started doing trials as a guild, but when we get stronger and larger we will be doing PvP(for Dominion). There is a discord server for anyone that would like to join and hang out and chat about ESO or other games, we even have a movie/tv night every few weeks(currently we are in the middle of watching "The Dragon Prince"). We are working towards getting a function Guild Hall up and going. Mostly we are looking for people who want to chill and make new friends with a side of questing, raiding, dungeoning, and some light PvP in the near future.

If you are interested in joining you can reply here, DM me(VoidRuby#5688) or the guild leader(Ruby#6003) on discord, or add/message me(@VoidRuby) in game
  • guantou
    guantou
    oooo This looks like exactly what I was looking for. I play daily but will never be a guru (like, ever). I have been looking for an lgbtqia guild that is also has a very casual relaxed style (and super ***=>not elitists <=***).

If you are interested in having me, my ign is @guantou and my discord is guantou#5227 (Though I'm still a bit newish to discord but I'll try to remember to use it more often if that is how the guild connects with each other).

Thank you for considering me.

guantou
  • Peacefulfishy
    I’d love to join if you will have me! @DeadZone96 is my account name :)