The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Salty players

• thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    First rule when getting whispers like that is to not reply. The only purpose it can serve is to fuel their rage rant.

They are just upset they died because of their stupidity and nothing more. It serves no purpose to reply to them and it will frustrate them more if they cannot get under your skill. But they will leave you alone faster if you just ignore them.

BTW, if they did suggest they were talking to a GM then they were a bigger fool than most that get worked up as he did. Only noobs would suggest they are talking to a GM about anything since we all know there is not a means to talk to a GM like that.

That's why I always reply. I'm sure the rage builds when I tell them I'm surprised I killed them because I'm really bad. That it is my first kill of the night after numerous deaths.

1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I sent a thank you whisper to an EP ganker that got me at Chalman last night, because after 15 minutes he finally fixed my stuck in combat bug, we had a lil laugh about it and then he stalked me a few minutes later at Bleakers.. good times.

That one guy over on AD though who caps resources and then hides behind the npcs to gank while solo players are engaged with them, then hate whispers when he runs away and cloak spams or teabags & talks crap when he does succeed.. our entire faction laughs about that guy in zone chat and I take great pleasure in diverting what I am doing in the area when I spot him to track him down and send him back to a home keep.
    love is love
  • lostcloud
    lostcloud
    ✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    I like when they pm you with salt, talk mad junk, then block you.

This tends to be my experience with most of them spout trash then hide.
    Nocturnal (AD AvA Oceanic guild, still kicking after 5 years) Formed in 1999 DAoC Beta now in our 21st year.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't count the number of hate tells I've typed up and then deleted, unsent.

Just earlier today, I came this close to sending, "Do you actually enjoy doing that?" Then I realized you don't do that on accident, and anyone who does enjoy that is also going to treasure getting hate for it. Best to just move on.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The misuse of the term "salty" really has become pandemic. :|
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Losing makes me sad.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

why?
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Losing makes me sad.

loosing is just another way to win from the back :)
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭

why?

Why has it become pandemic or why is it misused in the first place?
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    I’m reporting you for making this thread.

I'm reporting you for reporting the thread poster.