The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(PC) (NA) Evolved Gaming - Casual guild looking for laid back adults to explore Tamriel!

Lady Grim
Lady Grim
Greetings Adventurers!

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it's like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your free time? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

ESO is a new game for members of the Evolved Gaming Community, we are starting from the ground up. It all started out with a small group of WoW players, who grew frustrated with their gaming experience but definitely did not want to leave the Evolved Gaming Community. Elder Scrolls Online was mentioned… a few of us decided to revisit the game since it had been years (beta) since we had played ESO. A few turned to 5, which turned into 26, and there we were at 40 something and presented with the need of establishing a more formal ESO community with Evolved.

Now we are around 100 people and getting into trials. We have events most days of the week including:

Mondays: Group Dailies for Motifs, Gear, $$ w/Macabre

Wednesdays: Pledges, Learning Night! Or Zone based event

Thursdays: PVP night

Fridays: Vet Pledges

Saturdays: Trials

Sundays - Map Runs

(all event days subject to change)

Presently, our mission is to establish supporting leadership roles, level, explore, craft, dungeons, and to just basically enjoy the wonderfully beautiful game of Elder Scrolls online. Our atmosphere is relaxed, carefree and fun! This is a learning environment so we are seeking helpful players who just want to socialize, help with in game activities such as dungeons or crafting and people just enjoy exploring Tamriel and what it has to offer.

Evolved is excited to offer Chapters in:

Elder Scrolls Online

FFXIV

World of Warcraft - Alliance Proudmoore Server

World of Warcraft - Horde Area 52

Atlas

... and more!

You can apply at our forums at:

https://community.evolvedgaming.org/

or check out our website at:

website - https://evolvedgaming.org/

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our players want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!

PM me here or message me here u/Bynski or my partners @GrimmieGrim, @Wedgebert, @Adz5 , @Macabre, @Zachpin or @Athalafox01 @Adz5 @piggnyc in game.
  • coldfirenexus
    coldfirenexus
    ✭✭
    hi my IGN: Syco Logical
    user: coldfirenexus !

I am a returning player that is looking for a good Ausie time zoned guild, I am having a blasted with my new vampire nightbalde, I also own all expansion and dlc packs, so I shouldn't be locked out of any content ;)

I love using discord and my discord name is: Syco#4918

I play almost everyday for as long as I can manage :)

I hope to hear from you soon.
    [If i'm offline on discord pls msg me anyway - it's linked to my mobile, Ty]