The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Templar passive Burning Light Bug??

PandaPalace
PandaPalace
✭✭✭
On ps4 na. Burning light passive on my magplar won't proc Scathing Mage nor Nerien'eth monster set. I be spamming sweeps with points into Burning Light 9n multiple dummies for 5 min and both sets not a single proc, even had 70+% crit chance.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On ps4 na. Burning light passive on my magplar won't proc Scathing Mage nor Nerien'eth monster set. I be spamming sweeps with points into Burning Light 9n multiple dummies for 5 min and both sets not a single proc, even had 70+% crit chance.

It's from a new change in Wrathstone: procs (even procs from sources other than sets) can't proc other procs.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭
    Where do I go talk about inconsistency in dmg than? Because biting jabbs is direct melee enough to proc selens but not direct to proc Scathing Mage nor Nerieneth, and puncturing sweeps is not considered direct at all to proc Scathing Mage nor Nerieneth and not even selens.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where do I go talk about inconsistency in dmg than? Because biting jabbs is direct melee enough to proc selens but not direct to proc Scathing Mage nor Nerieneth, and puncturing sweeps is not considered direct at all to proc Scathing Mage nor Nerieneth and not even selens.

Simple. Direct melee damage is not the same as direct damage.
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭

It still direct non the less. So biting jabbs is direct melee but furry is not? Makes no sense.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It still direct non the less. So biting jabbs is direct melee but furry is not? Makes no sense.

You're right, and users of Flurry have been complaining about that for a long time. Who knows what ZOS is thinking there.

With any look, the next update will bring some more consistency.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.