The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Drop rate for Cadwell weapons, Joke Popper, and Noise Maker seems too low to complete.

Karius_Imalthar
Karius_Imalthar
✭✭✭✭✭
So i'm 2 days in and have 1 style page and 1 popper piece. I'm not feeling hopeful.

I just figured out that I can buy/trade these. Sorry. I couldn't bank the Cadwell piece I got so I assumed they couldn't be traded.
Edited by Karius_Imalthar on March 23, 2019 2:22AM
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect that we're meant to get some of them through other means such as trading with other players or... wait for it... buying extra tickets with crowns and picking up the ones we're missing. How convenient of ZOS (who set the drop rates) to also sell us a way to bypass those drop rates.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My mistake. I thought since I couldn't bank the Cadwell piece I got that they couldn't be traded. Phew. Thank you.
  • LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    The drop rates are terrible for those drops. I run it on 9 characters a day and got two style pages so far, and one festive noise maker piece. Xbox EU
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
    https://www.twitch.tv/lifeisagrave
    Xbox One GT: Life Is A Grave - 714,167GS /157/157 ESO XBOX Achievements
    Xbox EU: CP2485:
    S'riracha F'lah - DK DD/T/H- GMC - GO - EP (47,005 Ach. Pts./8,959Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - Ward DD/T/H - PVP14 - 9Trait - (45,245 Ach. Pts./768Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - Cro DD/T/H - PVP12 - 9Trait - (45,385 Ach. Pts./766Hrs)
    Divine Hammer - Temp DD/T/H PVP13 - 9Trait - (44,560 Ach. Pts./457Hrs)
    Gwydion Fidgen - Sorc -DD/T/H - PVP17 - 9Trait - (45,380 Ach. Pts./1,448Hrs)
    Astronomical Space Cat - NB DD/T/H - PVP10 - All 50s - (44,725Ach. Pts./267Hrs)
    Daily Random Normal/Transmute Farmers:
    Violet Fissure - Sorc XP/H - PVP17 - All 50s - EP (44,660 Ach. Pts./341Hrs)
    Azure Pearl - Sorc XP/H - PVP15 - All 50s - EP (44,910 Ach. Pts./530Hrs)
    Rhot'n G'orc - Cro XP/H - PVP9 - All 50's - EP (44,160 Ach. Pts./121Hrs)
    Aether Sands - Necro XP/H - PVP3 - All 50s - EP (43,940 Ach. Pts./71Hrs)
    Eridium Flux - Temp XP/H - PVP7 - All 0s - EP (44,110 Ach. Pts./81Hrs)
    No Small Feat (Tiny T.) - Ward XP/H - PVP 13 - All 50s - EP (44,335 Ach. Pts./292Hrs)
    Viridian Frost - H. Ward XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,620 Ach. Pts./443Hrs)
    Chorrol Radpants - DK XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,220 Ach. Pts./732Hrs)
    T'torielle - LVL20 - DK DD - PVP 0 - All 50s - EP (43,780 Ach. Pts./5 Hrs)
    Xbox NA: CP1239:
    S'riracha F'lah - LVL50 DK DD/T/H- All50s - PVP 2 - EP (19,665 Ach. Pts./300Hrs)
    And I Dig It - LVL50 Sorc - XP/H - PVP 14 - All50s - EP (19,345. Ach. Pts./227Hrs)
    Carpathian Ridge - LVL50 Temp - XP/H PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,185 Ach. Pts./63Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - LVL 36 Cro XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1.5Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - LVL48 Ward XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    Astronomical Space Cat - LVL38 NB XP/H - PVP 3 - No Craft - EP (18,065Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    PC:EU Server/ESO ID @LifeIsAGrave - CP281
    Dark Aether - Sorc - PVP3 - Craft All 50's - AD (157 Hrs)
    PSN/ESO ID @Zo177b13 - No Chars-tbd
    UPDATE: 26 Nov, 2022
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    Zo177b13 wrote: »
    The drop rates are terrible for those drops. I run it on 9 characters a day and got two style pages so far, and one festive noise maker piece. Xbox EU

Those drops only come from your first 3 quests daily. The boxes are labeled differently.

Celebrate the absurd during the next Jester’s Festival event and reap ridiculous rewards, including new collectibles, bonus XP, and more! Find out everything you need to know right here. There’s pie!

THE SILLY SEASON RETURNS
    The Jester's Festival kicks off on Thursday, March 21, at 10:00AM EDT and will run until Tuesday, April 2, at 10:00AM EDT. If you’d like to take part in this frivolous event, travel to the pavilions located outside the cities of Ebonheart, Vulkhel Guard, and Daggerfall. Pick up the Jester's Festival Invitation Scroll from the Crown Store if you need help. Once you find a pavilion, talk to one of the three Jesters convincingly dressed as Jorunn the Skald-King, Queen Ayrenn, or High King Emeric to get started.

Complete the intro quest titled “The Jester's Festival" to acquire the delicacy known as the Pie of Misrule. (If you completed the quest last year, you won't need to do so again.) When you use this mouthwatering Memento during the event, you'll receive a two-hour 100% XP buff. You can continue to enjoy the pie once the event is over, but you will no longer receive the bonus.

Save Princess from a perniciously porky fate!

Throughout the event, your characters can receive a daily quest from a Jester at each of the three different locations, allowing them to complete three preposterous quests per day.

RIDICULOUS REWARDS
    When you complete a Jester’s daily quest, you’ll receive a Jester’s Festival Reward Box, containing fun consumables, recipes, valuable items, and furnishings. The first time you complete the daily quest for each Jester each day (regardless of character), you’ll receive a Jester’s Festival Stupendous Box instead!

This Jester’s Festival Stupendous Box has a chance to contain unique rewards, including:

Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Pages
    Arm yourself with the weapons of the rag-tag knight himself!
    Parts of New Mementos!
    Collect the different parts for two new Mementos: the Festive Noise Maker or Jester’s Festival Joke Popper.
    Jokey Stealies
    Valuable-but-silly items you can sell to vendors for gold.
    Runeboxes
    Tradeable runeboxes containing last year’s Mementos: the Jester’s Scintillator and Cherry Blossom Branch.
    If you’ve earned all three Stupendous Reward Boxes in a day and you decide to do the quests again with a different character, you’ll receive the regular Jester’s Festival Reward Box. You can keep earning three regular Jester’s Festival Reward Boxes with your different characters throughout the day, with both the Stupendous Reward Boxes and the regular Reward Boxes resetting daily at 2:00AM EDT.

Finally, Jester Festival Reward Boxes will always contain one last reward: the Jester’s Festival Pie.
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not finding the drop rates that bad. I guess that's RNG. I've found a lot of dupes popping up, but that's where being in a good guild helps (trading with guildies is pretty much the best way to get any collectible complete I've found).

I feel your pain though, since I know there are LOTS of things I've had bad drop rates for in the game... heck, I once farmed for 22 hours in 3 days and got thousands upon thousands of mats in Craglorn but didn't get a single nirncrux (Back in the day). And I'm still yet to EVER find a dust for xp pots of a node, in all my many hours of farming. lol.