The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC - EU] Returning on-off player LF guild (UK/ITA) - PVE, exploration, dungeons, roleplay

Artonias
Artonias
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'm Sam, 34 y.o. Italian born UK based, been a on-off ESO player since launch day, played lots of ES games and had a long ass stint in both WoW and Ultima Online, diving really deep in their end-game and metagame.

I currently have a lv 15 Redguard DK, tank specced, I am trying to level up. Not sure I'm enjoying it that much so I might re roll Sorcerer. Anyway, I'm after a guild that is mostly a good group of friends, with banter 24/7, that focuses on PVE and exploration alike, group content, crafting and if it has a bit of roleplay/guild "social" events, that would be a bonus! I only have the Imperial Edition of the game, but if it all catches up properly, I will deffo buy at least the main DLCs!

Can be online all evenings and weekends, can do Discord/Skype/Pidgeons/ShoutLoud whatever's needed!

Ah:

- PC version
- EUROPE
- Either Italian or English speaking I don't mind!