The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UNDO/ TEMPORAL GUARD/ PRECOGNITION severe bugs

Algorax
Algorax
✭✭✭✭
After one month of testing, i can now ensure that the Psijic Order's ultimate morph, Precognition, often bugs itself. I mostly tested it on pvp, though some cases happened during dungeon runs aswell.
There are 2 bugs affecting this ultimate:

1) While whithstanding damage and with an health percentage always lower than 50%, activating the ultimate will sometimes not affect any of your resources's quantity. Health, magika and stamina will not return at the quantity they were 4 seconds before. I controlled that no healing reduction effect was applyed and no: all resources raw numbers just remained the same.

2) The ultimate will not bring you back at the correct location where you were 4 seconds before. This bug happens with half frequence than the previous one and i found it is triggered by considerable jumps performed during the past period of time (like when you try to deceive the enemy by jumping from a platform so that they follow you and then use the ultimate to return at the previous place).

The ultimate has a great pvp potential, but there is no reason to use it in a pvp enviroment as long as these bugs are not fixed because dieing over and over and over when you consume your ultimate and you get nothing is kinda frustrating.
Edited by Algorax on April 23, 2019 10:19AM
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, even yo-yoed in the air for four second once. Got out of that one alive. Most of the time when you'd want to use it it immediately puts you back where you were with 0 ultimate and you die. Maybe block canceling or block casting has something to do with it? My limited testing didn't indicate so.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »
    True, even yo-yoed in the air for four second once. Got out of that one alive. Most of the time when you'd want to use it it immediately puts you back where you were with 0 ultimate and you die. Maybe block canceling or block casting has something to do with it? My limited testing didn't indicate so.

I can certify that blocking is not a requirement.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updating: The past weekend i recorded this bug 11 times for 10 matches played with the same character.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updating: Two weeks later and still no sign of improvement. The bug occurs to almost a 1:2 ratio making the ult choice completely unreliable.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Now consider that the ultimate belongs to a talent tree that it is unlocked after a LONG path, a boring journey and questline, and that you must pay money to gain acess to it. I think you should consider this a priority bug.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with OP. This ultimate is less reliable now than when it launched!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Algorax wrote: »
    Updating: Two weeks later and still no sign of improvement. The bug occurs to almost a 1:2 ratio making the ult choice completely unreliable.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Now consider that the ultimate belongs to a talent tree that it is unlocked after a LONG path, a boring journey and questline, and that you must pay money to gain acess to it. I think you should consider this a priority bug.

no sign of improvement and no response from the devs. take note of this because you wont see it happen in many games. The team dealing with the forums, and zos itself, handle their forums worse than any other community i have ever been a part of. I cannot blame game devs if the forum mods and community managers do not rely the message.

• Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updating: one month later the bug still occurs. I experienced It personally and sadly witnessed It occurring to other players.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Despite the fact that the bug is well known and reported many times, still no answer was provided at the present day.
    I underline again the fact that ppl who use this ult and therefore report its malfunction did pay for It. Are you trying to deny what il rightfully theirs?
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we please get a fix? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA
    Since we also payed for those skills
  • todokete
    todokete
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can spam their names all you want Undo has been broken since Murkmire and won't be fixed until maybe Elsweyr(maybe not)
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    todokete wrote: »
    You can spam their names all you want Undo has been broken since Murkmire and won't be fixed until maybe Elsweyr(maybe not)

Check your informations: this bug appeared before Murkmire.
    Your comment is irrelevant for this topic. We will continue to "spam" this because:

1) We have the right to do it
    2) We want to reduce the chances that this gave matter is forgotten
    Edited by Algorax on April 23, 2019 4:57PM
  • Potestyzator
    Potestyzator
    Soul Shriven
    Two months passed and nothing has been done wbout this bug.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two months passed and nothing has been done wbout this bug.

3 months from my post actually :|
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow Image is bugged as well for an year now, another "teleport to specific location" skill. Coincidence? I think not.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 months after the OP and still nothing changed on this bug: it still occurs with the same frequency and with the same dire effects...
  • Caligulove
    Caligulove
    ✭✭✭
    Yep this is still busted after the patch today. I don't think it should be that hard to reproduce, if QA/Development is aware of it.
  • coradaelu
    coradaelu
    ✭✭✭
    11/08 and still not fixed, wth?
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over a year of an ultimate ability that is locked behind a CHAPTER DLC and a significant skill line grind being completely non functional. There have been numerous bug report threads with detailed and clear explanations of the issue with multiple staff being @'ed, and yet we still have received no update on this.

My hunch is that they have no idea how to fix it. They struggled with the nightblade shade for years before it was definitively fixed this patch, and this issue seems to be very similar.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_RichLambert
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • NagualV
    NagualV
    ✭✭✭✭
    darkblue5 wrote: »

Yeah this yo yo thing in the air is what happened to me 4 times last night. I used it, teleported, and then became "stuck" in game.

I replied to another thread about this topic earlier. Definitely bugged, and seems like it has been for some time judging from the posts.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They know it’s bugged but Summerset is already 2 years old. No priority for this fix.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i cast "undo" it lands me in the ground, under the surface, with half my body under the surface and the other half my body above the surface.
    i am able cast shade and port to it to escape being stuck inside the ground and lands me back on the surface (sometimes), but that is obviously not intended to happen this way.
    it is broken.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please look into this zenimax
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    They know it’s bugged but Summerset is already 2 years old. No priority for this fix.

That's not a sufficient reason: the skill was locked behind a paywall so they are to make it work asap. One does not buy a brand new char only to accept that something, let's say its lights, does not work.