The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Upper Crust -> Bugged

RemiNatuRe
RemiNatuRe
✭✭
Throw Pie at Queen Ayrenn
Throw Pie at Jorunn the Skald-King
Throw Pie at High King Emeric

All alliance leaders are bugged. When you throw pies at them, it does not count. It does not cost any amount of pies if you spam it on them either.
This happens because there are 50 people inside all 3 locations?
EU - Reminator Templar Heal Veteran 14 / Champion 140 (inactive march2014-june2015)
NA - Alpha Remi - Nightblade Stamina DPS Champion 810 (active June 2017 -present)

PC

NA EP @AlphaRemi Active
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting, I just posted a similar issue but only with King Emeric.

I was able to throw pies at the other two leaders without issue. When I first started throwing pies at King Emeric, I was alone and it still never triggered the achievement. Soon after, a group gathered and no one was able to get the achievement to trigger.

Just to test out what I saw, see if when it doesn't trigger, if it's actually consuming pies. When I was trying and failing, the pies weren't being removed from my inventory.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can try a different location--depending on quests completed you can find King Emeric in the Bangkorai Garrison and the Shornhelm chapel, Queen Ayrenn in Marbruk, and King Jorunn near Hornrich Tower wayshrine, as far as I know, there are probably more locations as well, if anyone else can chime in.
  • RemiNatuRe
    RemiNatuRe
    ✭✭
    I've done Cadwell's Gold, so they are at the main locations.
    EU - Reminator Templar Heal Veteran 14 / Champion 140 (inactive march2014-june2015)
    NA - Alpha Remi - Nightblade Stamina DPS Champion 810 (active June 2017 -present)

PC

NA EP @AlphaRemi Active
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RemiNatuRe wrote: »
    I've done Cadwell's Gold, so they are at the main locations.

I've done Cadwell's gold too, and I could still find King Jorunn in Hornrich Tower and Emeric at the garrison, since they were pie-resistant at their main locations.
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also done Cadwell's Gold, and was still able to find Ayrenn in Marbruk in her house, Jorunn in a tent at Honrich Tower, and Emeric at the end room of the Hall of Heroes (or whatever the final story quest location in southern Bangkorai is called). All three worked, and I got the achievement.
  • RemiNatuRe
    RemiNatuRe
    ✭✭
    I've also done Cadwell's Gold, and was still able to find Ayrenn in Marbruk in her house, Jorunn in a tent at Honrich Tower, and Emeric at the end room of the Hall of Heroes (or whatever the final story quest location in southern Bangkorai is called). All three worked, and I got the achievement.

Hall of Heroes, then Chamber of Passage.

Thanks alot to both Jaimeh and BrightOblivion for the help. I got the achievement now.

PC

NA EP @AlphaRemi Active
  • LiftUpTheFallen
    Thank you for this, I got my achievement now as well!
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each monarch will be at one of five locations scattered throughout their alliances, plus Stirk, partly depending on which quest lines you've completed. They are:

Queen Ayrenn

Vulkhel Guard Manor & Treasury in Vulkhel Guard
    Skywatch Manor in Skywatch
    Tanzelwil in western Auridon
    The Queen's Residence in Marbruk
    The Silvenar's Audience Hall in Silvenar
    The Temple of the Dance in Dune
    Stirk

High King Emeric

Wayrest Castle in Wayrest
    Shornhelm Chapel in Shornhelm
    Evermore Palace in Evermore
    Bangkorai Garrison in central Bangkorai
    Hall of Heroes in south Bangkorai
    Stirk

Jorunn the Skald-King

Skald-King's Temporary Court in Windhelm
    Fort Amol in southwest Eastmarch
    Jorunn's Stand in southeast Eastmarch
    Honrich Tower in the southern Rift
    Trolhetta in the southeast Rift
    Stirk
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523