The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So Crysamere is ... absolutely not special in any regards?

Klingenlied
Klingenlied
✭✭✭✭
Kinda weird, really. I mean, ok, maybe the original weapon is that simple. But .. straight blade, no detail, no carvings, even the colors seem so yellowish instead of a metallic, golden tone and what should be a jewel looks like ugly red paint. Like .. is this really all you can pull off for those weapons? Really disappointed. I mean we do not need the most awesome effects on those blades. But at least work in some detail please.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good, it is only a replica
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also it's on sale only for 4 days? Showcase didn't mention it was a timed offer.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Also it's on sale only for 4 days? Showcase didn't mention it was a timed offer.

I noticed that, too. When I saw it in the Showcase I thought I could wait and get it later, since there were a few other items I wanted to get that were limited-time.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you confirm that it was an oversight in the Showcase and the 4-day counter is intended?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Good, it is only a replica
    Agreed.
    a69.gif
    Edited by VaranisArano on March 21, 2019 7:22PM
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1,200 crowns is a lot for one weapon you can't even dye. One thing that I think would be great is for the package to offer a furniture version so outfit style plus decorative legendary weapons for player homes.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fata1moose wrote: »
    1,200 crowns is a lot for one weapon you can't even dye. One thing that I think would be great is for the package to offer a furniture version so outfit style plus decorative legendary weapons for player homes.

That would be great, but you do get an Azura banner! :p
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The inability to dye broke the deal for me. If I can’t customize it I don’t have a use for it
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Fata1moose wrote: »

That would be great, but you do get an Azura banner! :p

Anybody knows why the banner is bundled with the sword?
    I looked the blade up on UESP and I don't see any connection with Azura
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Quantact
    Quantact
    ✭✭✭
    It's not useless.

The Chrysamere is a perfect match to the Emperor's Regalia costume. The handle matches the costume and the red on the handle matches the Red Diamond that features prominently on the costume. The two might as well have been released together.

Emperor outfit is hands-down one of the best costumes in the game and if you want to wear it while using a 2h weapon -- why not?

I know you can't please everybody, but I don't really regret the 1,200 Crowns I spent on this item. In fact, I was really happy it was available. I also don't really think 1,200 Crowns is super expensive, either, considering some of the prices in the Crown store. I understand it can't be dyed, but I still think it's extremely nice as-is.

It comes down to personal preference, in the end, like with all cosmetics. You'll have some people delighted with the item, and some people who despise it. I think that was the case here as well.
    Edited by Quantact on March 24, 2019 3:01AM