The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

DEV Tracker?

Agalloch
Agalloch
✭✭✭✭✭
It disappeared from the forums...I can't see it any more..or I have a problem with my browser?
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On mobile version Dev tracker is only available by typing "ESO Dev tracker" in google, what is really stupid design flaw in my opinion
    Edited by Czekoludek on March 20, 2019 7:43AM
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There seems to be a problem with the banner on PC. I do not see any of the headers and such.

Maybe this is something they will fix during the website maintenance today.
    Edited by idk on March 20, 2019 7:53AM
    Options
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This may be fixed later.
    Quote:
    " • ESO Website for maintenance – March 20, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)"
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
    Options