Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are infused weapons still BiS?

ChefZero
ChefZero
✭✭✭✭
With the changes to DW and S&B is Infused still strong in PvP?
PC EU - DC only
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭
    On 2H weapons, yes. For DW and S&B I’ve been running Nirn + Sharpened and I’ve liked it.
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    I run infused back bar with spell power glyph and nirn front bar.
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run infused back bar with spell power glyph and nirn front bar.

Which glyph frontbar?
    PC EU - DC only
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which glyph kind of depends on class/spec/build.

On a magDK for instance I like a flame glyph because if it procs the burning status effect then I regain some resources (500 magicka, 5 second cool down) . Also as magDK I’m already buffing fire damage anyway with Engulfing Flames, as well as the damage of the proc with the Combustion passive.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    depends, I would say with the enchant nerf we have more options now.

-infused on 2H is still competitive, especially if your say back baring an infused weapon power for the buff as a stat stick, when its very good. also if you plan on messing with poisons infused does NOTHING for you.
    -sharp is still good if your looking to really max out your pen
    -nirn is obvious
    -defending is even okay if you want to soft slot in some tankiness (like defending trait and protective jewelry) without sacrificing sets.
    -powered is bad, other trait options increase your healing AND your damage, its bad and needs a buff or another effect.
    -decisive is also bad, there is some niche uses with ult gen builds but its just that, niche.
    -precise is a math game, if you want to sit and calculate every point of crit damage / crit chance / CP point perfection / etc. this might be "optimal"
    -training, lol
    -charged, also lol. it had a niche back when procing defile and the like of disease was important, but now its just bad.

hope that helps.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i actually think charged could be a good option on DW. with disease and shock glyphs cut in half but their status effects still super strong... charged seems like a good option to proc major defile and minor vulnerability via DW rend spam.

twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw