The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Breaking free, block and dodge after patch

Demra
Demra
✭✭✭
I haven't done much bgs since wrathstone came out so sorry if it was already mentioned. I haven't found such thread.

Is anybody else having hard time breaking free after the latest patches? I could be having full stamina and would still sit the whole duration on multiple occasions.

And its not just breaking free, it seems like block and dodge are not working correctly. A few times last night in BGs i noticed i got stunned through my block and dodge.

Also did they raise the damage? I am pretty tanky but some sorcs take me down from 100 to 0 in 2 seconds. I am not sure how to fight them back as i die before i even reach them. And even if i do reach them i am already in execute range. And since block and dodge are unreliable and resistance doesn't seem to help i am kinda lost to what should i do. They also tend to run in organized groups of similar builds with a dk that won't let me move while both zaaning me to death. Any tips?
Edited by Demra on March 19, 2019 2:44PM
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dodging and break free has been unreliable. I get cced mid dodge roll constantly which is silly. Get cced with full or more than enough stam but can’t break free.

Are you a vamp , could be why you’re taking extra damage.
  • Demra
    Demra
    ✭✭✭
    So its not only me. Comforting to know. Hopefully will get fixed soon. I guess i'll pve for now.

I am not a vampire. I really want to be one but with current damage i am receiving i might need to give up on that fantasy.
  • bardx86
    bardx86
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demra wrote: »
    So its not only me. Comforting to know. Hopefully will get fixed soon. I guess i'll pve for now.

I am not a vampire. I really want to be one but with current damage i am receiving i might need to give up on that fantasy.

Don't hold you breath. break free has been broken for years.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Break free seems more delayed with this patch. Always something to make pvp worse.
  • NightAngel690
    NightAngel690
    ✭✭✭
    It’s hella broken in bgs. The moment you’re ccd, just put the controller down and walk away really. Or just walk if you’re on a pc
    Edited by NightAngel690 on March 23, 2019 6:13AM