The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motif Swap after Event PS4 NA

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
So i have a bunch of extra motifs from the event and i want to swap them for ones i need. figured a thread about it would be a good way to start.

Needs:

Assassin League - Bows, Staves Swords
Dark Brotherhood - Maces
Order of Hour - Boots, Gloves, Shoulders
Minotaur - Axes, Belts, Daggers, Gloves, Legs, Swords

Ones i have to trade:

Assassin League - Axes, Belt, Daggers, Gloves, Helmets
Dark Brotherhood - Chests, Daggers, Shoulders, Staves
Order of Hour - Bows, Daggers, Helmets, Maces
Minotaur - Shields
Outlaw - Axes
Thieves Guild - Axes, Belts, Boots, Chest, Daggers, Helmets, Maces, Shield, Shoulders, Staves, Swords

I am happy to trade AL, DB, Outlaw, And TG for any of the motifs i need. I'd even do 2 for 1 if its the right offer.

Order of the Hour and Minotaur i will only trade foe either Order or Minotaur. (IE no issue with a Minotaur for an Order or Minotaur or Vice Versa).

PS4 NA Bongtokin420insd is my Psn. HMU and lets work something out and complete these achievements so we never have to go back to Hew's Bane or Gold Coast again lol.
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA