The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How can Zeni attempt to sell an arena house if:

Shadow_Akula
Shadow_Akula
✭✭✭✭✭
... if we cannot see the trap features in action when previewing said arena house?

Ok I know it will be a little while before this house comes up for sale, but there’s nothing stopping us from previewing it in game right now (southern Craglorn between bloodroot dungeon and malovar delve)

The previews allow us to interact with the trap switches but instead of the taps activating we see “traps do not work while previewing” message or something to that effect. Why?
Now before some say “there’s videos of it from PTS” yes that’s true but some people don’t watch these vids, there’s so many that don’t even visit the forums, and then there’s also some like me who would like to see things in person first, hence why when I see a new house pop up in game I visit a few times before it’s release and scout it out so I can make a decision on whether to skip it or buy it.

Surely the best way to do things is to show off any active features so all can see, we can preview furnished houses when they’re for sale to help give an idea of what the house could look like when half full with furnishings, why not allow us to see these traps in action before sale?
as I said quite a few people probably don’t even know these features exist and don’t visit these kinds of sites to find out.

S.A.96