The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"purchase history" addon Authored by Mildflavor and Rhyono

Rowantree
Rowantree
✭✭
I have a thing I was using, it's a tab or choice in my master merchant window, that used to list my purchases no matter what guild I bought from and how much I paid. Since the update it has not worked, it seems like item ID numbers have changed or something (I'll buy say 4 stacks of rubidite ingots and it'll say I bought four of something completely different). I do not see this addon or whatever it is in my Minion list, I do not see it in my addon list ingame where you can check to not load outdated addons. The only place I see this thing listed is under settings>addons, where it is listed as "Purchase History" version 1.0, authored by Mildflavor and Rhyono. I can't find anything about it online, does anyone have any idea what this is, where it's from, and how I can either update it or get rid of it? Like I said, not in minion so I can't uninstall it.

Also, is there a substitute? It would have to record my purchases and how much I paid for any guild I bought from, not just the ones I'm a member of. This thing is/was super super useful for when I'm buying and reselling for profit. Thanks.
  • imrilaoi
    imrilaoi
    ✭✭✭
    Arkadius' Trade Tools has this tab built in: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1752-ArkadiusTradeTools.html

ATT mostly replaces Master Merchant. The only feature it doesn't seem to have that MM does (aside from integrations from/with other addons) is the level and quality button option.
  • sylviermoone
    sylviermoone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking at adding this as a feature of MM in the near future! Hang tight. <3

Co-GM, Angry Unicorn Traders: PC/NA
    "Official" Master Merchant Tech Support
    and Differently Geared AF
    @sylviermoone