The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can you gift a house to someone?

PENGU1N81
PENGU1N81
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know if you can gift a house?

Best Answer

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last I checked Not at this moment in time no
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on March 18, 2019 1:47AM
    Answer ✓
  • Ruinhorn
    Ruinhorn
    ✭✭✭✭

Wrong, you can. Yes, there is no way to do it in game. But you can ask Support team to help you to charge crowns in exchange for house for your friend. He/she will not receive a gift notification, but rather a short mail from Support or even nothing, but will find a house being available.

It doesn't matter for ZOS who paid them for crowns: you or your friend. One of you has increased their income, and one of you got an item, whoever it was.

Support team can be helpful sometimes, not always, unfortunately. Be polite and explain your problem.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruinhorn wrote: »

Wrong, you can. Yes, there is no way to do it in game. But you can ask Support team to help you to charge crowns in exchange for house for your friend. He/she will not receive a gift notification, but rather a short mail from Support or even nothing, but will find a house being available.

It doesn't matter for ZOS who paid them for crowns: you or your friend. One of you has increased their income, and one of you got an item, whoever it was.

Support team can be helpful sometimes, not always, unfortunately. Be polite and explain your problem.

Chill out president trump. I said last I checked - this refers to the last time I checked as in ME checking. Also going through support isn’t technically gifting is it.
    Also is it really so hard to get your point across without being rude :|