The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

107 in queue for Vivec, need new 30 day standard zone

Firellight
Firellight
✭✭✭
Server issues aside, the raid guilds are crowding the queue. Pretty sure ZoS needs to work on improving the primary alliance war zone. Either increase the population caps during prime time or make a new 30 day standard zone. Or something else, like making Vivec a dual-instanced campaign to give something for the raid groups to micromanage across two zones in order to win the campaign for example.

Any similar thoughts or frustrations?
Edited by Firellight on March 18, 2019 12:41AM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remove vivec, add 3 weekly campaigns.
    Shor, kastav, D’albei, Sotha Sil, and kyne.
    Improve rewards for weekly campaigns from 10 gems to 20 gems, make Sotha Sil a weekly campaign. Problem solved
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Play in a campaign other than Vivec?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reroll AD/DC. We have 13 primetime ques ;)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Reroll AD/DC. We have 13 primetime ques ;)

AD queue is normally longer than EP queue recently
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me Haderus back
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Give me Haderus back

Are you Shor that's what you want?
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me Haderus back

Yas. More weekly campaigns to get some of the load off Vivec
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they lowered the pop caps again recently by about 25 so thats 1 more raid in que. was blaringly obvious the adjustment happened when dc got a que of around 10 after the last dungeon dlc hit, was the first time in a few months i had even seen a que for dc during the week primetime or not
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Improve rewards for weekly campaigns from 10 gems to 20 gems, make Sotha Sil a weekly campaign. Problem solved

Considering it is the 30 day campaign that is most popular the idea above is probably the worst idea ever.

BTW, a second 30 day campaign is not worth adding either. Most people that go into Cyrodiil are looking for PvP so they go to the active campaign. It has been that way since the game launched, though back then we could fill two campaigns even with larger population caps.
    Edited by idk on March 18, 2019 12:24PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Give me Haderus back

Because they are so popular right now?
    @Solar_Breeze
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, add a new campaign. It won't do anything. It will be empty and you'll still have a 100 queue for Vivec. People don't want to play on an empty campaign but they don't want a queue. They don't want to be outnumbered, but when they outnumber the opponent, they complain of no good fights.

If the solution were as simple as just adding another campaign, it would have been done.
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly just make shor the exact same as Vivec.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me Haderus back

Obviously not as popular as Vivec hence the overcrowding. But perhaps if there were more incentives for the weekly campaigns some people may migrate. Until performance has been tweaked, which will take a long time, splitting the population up is the only way to help reduce the load
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me Haderus back

Obviously not as popular as Vivec hence the overcrowding. But perhaps if there were more incentives for the weekly campaigns some people may migrate. Until performance has been tweaked, which will take a long time, splitting the population up is the only way to help reduce the load

That's going to have to be a hell of an incentive considering that for 5 years, people have preferred to sit in a 100+ que than play in a half empty campaign.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give me Haderus back

That's going to have to be a hell of an incentive considering that for 5 years, people have preferred to sit in a 100+ que than play in a half empty campaign.

I know... in all honesty though, I'm not sure why Vivec is the hot spot. Some of my best memories were actually from Haderus. To me, Vivec is just a series of ball groups and lag. Why people prefer that I will never understand.
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, when Elsweyr comes out, IC is taking out in its own campaign, that should help
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roll another faction. DC queues are actually reasonable.

I actually think they should make queue times worse if you're playing an overpopulated locked faction when the other teams can't field two bars.

We don't need another 30 day campaign, we ha EA a seven day already but nobody plays it.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    107? I got 136

Went to Shor, then IC, then to buy some buffer of the swift items, then to Deshaan to sell them... and when I was about to farm some dungeon sets I went to Cyro.

The lag was awful though
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give me Haderus back

I know... in all honesty though, I'm not sure why Vivec is the hot spot. Some of my best memories were actually from Haderus. To me, Vivec is just a series of ball groups and lag. Why people prefer that I will never understand.

I tried Shor, it was so red it was boring
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why make another campaign for the overpopulated EP faction to gate camp? Wait in the zergiest faction Q or reroll another character. AOTP has done this to your faction in Vivec look in your own backyard for solutions before making another emp swap server. One of the big reasons that AD has a sizable population atm is a lot of EP have old alt toons from running AD in the past. It was easier to regear old toons over rerolling to the very underpopulated DC atm. (Yes DC Q is almost always less atm on Vivec)
    Edited by antihero727 on March 18, 2019 3:40PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Give me Haderus back

Here would be the main reasons

1. Better chance of enemies to fight during non peak hours not always just one faction steamrolling the map (although there are certain groups who don't adhear to this)
    2. Groups to fight during primetime
    3. Friends playing there
    4. Reward scaling both campaign locked and better 30d in general.
    6. Less emp flipping
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the reason the que is so high is because of our community’s toxic addiction to Zerging that only like 1 in 10 players admit to. That que can go into a 1000 and shor can be completely empty and still the zerging will sit and wait in that que instead of going to a new less populated campaign. Why, you ask? It’s because they NEED the Vivec Zerg to pvp. They NEED IT.

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »

Considering it is the 30 day campaign that is most popular the idea above is probably the worst idea ever.

BTW, a second 30 day campaign is not worth adding either. Most people that go into Cyrodiil are looking for PvP so they go to the active campaign. It has been that way since the game launched, though back then we could fill two campaigns even with larger population caps.

I literally just said 3 weekly campaigns. Nowhere did I mention even adding another 30 day campaign. Do you even read
    Also 30 day campaigns are popular because everyone just goes there for the 50 gems a month. Removing vivec and replacing it with 2 weekly campaigns would split the population by also reducing lag. Everyone dog piles vivec primarily due to 50 gen rewards. Take that option away and people make different choices.
    Edited by frostz417 on March 18, 2019 5:00PM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come to Xbox one EU. Less frames and less queues!

Seriously though, "busy" is either EP or AD have 3 bars, the other has 2 and DC has 2.

That's in the ONLY campaign anyone plays in. Nothing in the weekly and nothing in no CP. Feels like you fight the same people over and over.