The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeon Special Forces- A new family friendly PvE social guild!

Zeioja
Zeioja
Dungeon Special Forces is a new guild with a goal to build a community of players who want to tackle end game challenges.

Starting out small and slow is key to building a culture of positive and helpful members.

We will strive to maintain structure in a casual friendly way: by helping players build the characters they want to play while working towards numbers needed to access endgame content.

Yes the meta exists for a reason; but there is plenty of diverse and viable builds suited for completeing challenging content.

Ranks are earned through dedication; Participation in guild events and helping fellow members.

We will have several common events like skyshard hunts, pledge groups and random dungeon groups daily. As we grow we will organize trials, skin runs, and gear farming events.

We will provide master crafters, and build advice/training.

Our guildhall will be the Elinhir Private Arena upon it's release. There we can have advanced training scenarios and duel events.

We will never have fees, but we do have inactivity limits to keep our guild filled with active players.

We have unlimited potential, but we need players who are ready to roll their sleeves up and help.

If that player is you please contact me here or message me through playstation or in game.

My PSN is Clan_Wells

Thank you!
  • Zeioja
    Zeioja
    We've been steadily growing, and will be holding our second skyshard hunt Saturday in Shadowfen at 1pm edt for anyone interested in joining. Thanks for the tremendous support so far!
  • Zeioja
    Zeioja
    We are looking for Officers to run dedicated activities and are planing our first sets of weekly trial runs. If you are interested in joining contact me; holding open interveiws for leadership roles by request. Thank you!
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Can I get an invite please psn is AlphaCrucis-Crux
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Zeioja
    Zeioja
    I will get you an invite tonight when I get online :)
  • Zeioja
    Zeioja
    We're running our first guild trial tonight at 8pm edt, normal Hel Ra Citadel! We still need some dps to sign up, and I'd like to keep it a members only run. If you're looking for a fresh casual guild come check us out, we have a spot for you!
  • Zeioja
    Zeioja
    We are currently looking for active players to fill our trial rosters!

We normally run our events at 8pm edt and use discord to organize and communicate.

We are looking for dps players, but we also welcome tanks and healers.

Tomorrow (May 3rd) we will be running normal Halls of Fabrication.

Our goal is to have multiple normal trials per week to gear up for sunspire on launch.