Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Stuck in Battlegrounds

aaylas
aaylas
✭✭✭
Since CC is so broken in PVP (game doesn't respect CC immunity cooldowns, unbreakable CC still exists, sometimes fear doesn't display on screen, etc.), can you please at least fix the bug where the incessant knockbacks (which still happen when you use immovability potions sometimes) can send you out of bounds in a BG making it so you can't play anymore?
  • aaylas
    aaylas
    ✭✭✭
    Oh sweet. Now I can't queue for 20 minutes because I got stuck in a wall and the game is giving me a deserter penalty
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Similar situation happened to me. When I first loaded into battlegrounds before the match began, it loaded me into the graphics and I tried the “ get me unstuck” that just made it worse. I couldn’t do anything. Finally it kicked me out for inactivity and I was given a penalty. I also saw a player get knocked into a pillar. We couldn’t knock him out or kill him. He stayed in that pillar the whole match. And fear is way too strong for battlegrounds IMHO. Seems like you die from it in battlegrounds but not in cyrodiil.