The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please help

MythicaLMeddLer
MythicaLMeddLer
✭✭✭
Not sure what to do..I am on ps4..cannot log into eso...it says..LOADING PROFILE FAILED you do not have network connectivity. This title requires a Sony Entertainment Network Account and network connection.......But I do have PlayStation account and membership?
  • NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue here! :(

*And for the record, YES i have everything fully updated on my PS4 (game included)! In case ZOS comes here telling us to update stuff. ;)
    Edited by NekoTashi on March 14, 2019 2:55AM
    PS4/EU Gamer | I don't have haters, just fans in denial.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the same thing. Restarting usually works when something like this pops up, didn't work this time.
  • NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    Ok so i went to search on the internet to see if there was any fix to this. And someone said to restore your licenses in account management. I went and did that, but then i got a new message saying that Playstation Network is currently undergoing maintenance (NP-34957-8). So maybe that's why we can't login guys. :(

Strange thing is, on the website of Playstation there is nothing saying that there is going to be a maintenance scheduled today. Even when you check their services (if they are up), its all currently on green. Not everything is on green now. Which is good, that means they are working on it. :smile:
    Edited by NekoTashi on March 14, 2019 3:24AM
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All console servers were down earlier. It isn't just ZOS though. Verizon was down across the southeast USA. Facebook and Instagram were out. There seems to be some systemic issues at play that go far beyond the control of ZOS.
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NekoTashi wrote: »
    Ok so i went to search on the internet to see if there was any fix to this. And someone said to restore your licenses in account management. I went and did that, but then i got a new message saying that Playstation Network is currently undergoing maintenance (NP-34957-8). So maybe that's why we can't login guys. :(

Strange thing is, on the website of Playstation there is nothing about a maintenance scheduled today. Even when you check their services if they are up, its all on green. :|

Great, you're right, I'm starting to see reports popup now. When psn goes down, it usually gives that default maintenance warning. I only see store on red though, will probably be all red soon. :(
  • NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    theyancey wrote: »
    All console servers were down earlier. It isn't just ZOS though. Verizon was down across the southeast USA. Facebook and Instagram were out. There seems to be some systemic issues at play that go far beyond the control of ZOS.
    Yeah I'm well aware of that. ;) And nobody here is blaming ZOS ok. If you think that by my first message i was blaming ZOS, then you have read it wrong. I only wanted to make clear that i have everything updated. :) That's all.
    Edited by NekoTashi on March 14, 2019 3:21AM
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for reply..I got the same message about maintenance..seems to be a PlayStation issue..I have access to PlayStation store and Netflix and such but cannot access games
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    Just got back on..looks good to go on this end..wish you all the same..I need my eso fix for tonight !