Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any addon for auto-deposit of materials and the like to bank?

Dongmyeong
Dongmyeong
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for an addon that automatically deposists all high level crafting materials, selected trait stones, motif stones, found glyphs, etc into the bank upon interacting with the bank manager.
Now on https://www.esoui.com/addons.php I actually found a few that should be doing just that, but they all havn't been updated in a while, so I'm rather weary about whether they still work after the recent updates broke quite a few old ones.
Can anyone recommend an auto-deposit addon that works with with the current version of ESO?
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Things like Bank Manager haven't been updated in a while, because of the craft bag (I guess), but still worked before Mondays patch, I would try them after the next patch if they have not been updated, as ZOS say they are going to fix whatever they did this week...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • Dongmyeong
    Dongmyeong
    Soul Shriven
    Gythral wrote: »
    I would try them after the next patch if they have not been updated, as ZOS say they are going to fix whatever they did this week...
    Good idea. I'll do that.