The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

With apologies to my teammates... I did Frostvault (XboxOne)

MarthaRules
Ok so I did Frostvault. To my teammates who were patient with me (MARTHARULES) I am so very sorry I kept dying and suck so bad at dungeons. Thank you for all your hard work.

With that said, are their any pointers you wonderful ESO people can give for people trying to get good at dungeons, trails, and such????
May your paws always find warm sands.
Miss Kitty Softpaws - Khajiit Sorcerer
Leader of KHAJIIT UNITED PAWS (all khajiit welcome to join)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xbox One NA Server MarthaRules
Twitter: MarthaRulesRPG
Line App: MarthaRules
Facebook: MarthaRules
Pinterest: marthagames77
blogwhatilove.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you require a breeze you do NOT summon a tornado" - Kamira (Elsweyr Prologue)

• Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voice chat is our friend. The DLC dungeons in particular require a bit more coordination, and that's easiest to do with voice. This can be uncomfortable sometimes, but eventually you get used to it. It's also important to find a balance between playing your way and accommodating others. You'll inevitably run into elitists who claim you must do X, Y, Z. That's not for everybody. Ran one of the new dungeons with guild folks yesterday and the tank admitted they were quite new to the role. We all told them not to worry about it. Did they die? Sure. We all did. It was our first run through. Nobody knew the mechanics, but we patiently tried to figure some of them out as we went.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What exactly are you having issues with specifically? There is no harm is playing a bit more defensively if your new and want to cheese through some AoE's. Dead DPS do no damage afterall. Frostvault itself is of higher difficulty so having trouble in there is no reason to feel bad at doing dungeons. I am unsure if you mean just DLC or every vet dungeon including classic.

Generally DLC even normals are probably as hard or harder than some low end vet dungeons. So I would que up for some vet classics to learn <Fungal grotto 1/City of Ash1/Vaults of Madness> are very beginner friendly, just be warned people may bum rush though since they are fairly easy.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It just comes down to practice. My first team that went through Malatar died a LOT. It took us a while to get the mechanics, but once it "clicked" it got way easier and we cleared it the second time pretty quickly. Don't beat yourself up. No one starts out great at everything.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only tip I can give is to practice on the easier dungeons and work your way up. Some of the newer DLC dungeons are harder on normal than a lot of the base game dungeons are on vet, especially the '1's (the true original 'normal' delves)

Also try and find a guild or some friends that you can run with. Running with new people every time you run is not easy, especially if you don't know the dungeons and their mechanics very well.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.