Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queen Ayrenn needs a beauty surgery

• Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kinda goes with her flat head, to be honest.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dislike how the helm makes her head look flat. She is physically fine, but her outfit can have a bit of a makeover
    Edited by Aliyavana on March 12, 2019 9:44PM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with a lazy eye, I've got one. We can't all be beautiful and perfect B)
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flat head, flat face, flat board.

Flat character, all in all.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be more concerned with the fact that when she closes her eyes the eyeballs pops out clipping from the lids. Never seen it on other altmers, so it must be connected to her helmet.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have used Kate Beckinsales face and voice. Elvenized of course. That current thing is scary.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yoku wrote: »
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    Well... despite this being somewhat of an insulting thread imposing a beauty ideal on a fantasy being, I'm going to say that imperfections are what make things perfect. A bit of broken symmetry, a few cracks, bubbled paint, a crooked nose... it's all good.

Paris Hilton
    Ryan Gosling
    Ashlee Simpson
    Heidi Klum
    Kate Moss
    Taylor Lautner
    Kristen Bell
    Melissa Joan Hart
    Selena Gomez
    Shannen Dohery

(Lazy eyed celebrities)

Edit
    Not offended, just not narrow minded :wink:

who are those characters?? i dont know them...

I think they are Muppets

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not quite what I expected from this thread - that's a good thing...

as much as I like them long legged high lady elfs - I'd still vote for the matriarchs getting a makeover first...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with a lazy eye, I've got one. We can't all be beautiful and perfect B)

Except the eye being lazy.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Almalexia 1
    Ayrenn 0
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    this thread was not suppost to be trashtalk about dear ayrenn.... her face looks so very bad....

I don't think you understand words.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    this thread was not suppost to be trashtalk about dear ayrenn.... her face looks so very bad....

I don't think you understand words.

Furthermore, he admitted:
    ...it was suppost to be a funny joke...

But making fun of people just because they look hideous is not cool!
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, she's absolutely hideous. All the AD faction loyalists I know will argue she's beautiful to the grave, but she is legit ugly af
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I am not trashing either Aryenn or Beatrice. it was a bit of humour to add to the thread. I will disagree somewhat with the comment about symmetry. While there are always personal preference exceptions, there are a large number of studies showing that people are definitely attracted to symmetry in another's face. People like Denzel Washington, Sophia Loren and Cate Blanchett all have VERY symmetric faces. Denzel was voted sexiest man alive and Sophia's beauty is timeless.
    So yes.. when something's off, it does catch the eye, and not always in a positive way.
    just my $0.02

• Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When I look at her, I wonder where the top of her head is.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Cave_Canem
    Cave_Canem
    ✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    Not offended, just not narrow minded :wink:

I have to give you an awesome because you used the lazy eye emote!