The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End Game Raiding Guild LF DDs

ConnorWoods
ConnorWoods
✭✭✭
Hey, our name is “Farm Animals” and we’re an extremely small raiding guild composed of long term friends that decided to make a singular raid team together.

Currently looking for 1 magplar / magblade to join main team

As a guild we have currently cleared vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS +2, all 3x vCR +1 fights and are currently progressing vCR +2 (Fire/Lightning)

PcTKeBPh.jpg

RyE2Cuah.jpg

Also as a guild we also obtained an outdated 141,6k in vAA HM as well as scores of 120+ on vHRC HM.

Raid times are 7:30-9:30pm UK every Monday, Tuesday and Friday, if you’re applying for the main team spot then it’s extremely beneficial to be able to attend all 3 days.

Dps Requirements;

We don’t really have a number in mind for what dps you need to be hitting as mechanics in places like vAS 2 and vCR will most likely interrupt your rotation,

We require a dps clip from applicants just to see how well you can sustain and what rotation you can muster up if the target was stationary

Dps clip must be of;

Self draining
6m dummy
No orbs
Purple/gold food
Thief Mundus Stone

Experience must include basic game mechanics, listening to Raid lead, and vcr +0 completions will definitely help

Attitude is 90% of what we’re looking for, we can teach a rotation and mechanics but can’t teach someone who doesn’t want to learn

Send messages if you’re interested to

“I Woods x”

That’s an i at the beginning

Or contact me on discord at

Connorwoods97 #0096
Edited by ConnorWoods on March 12, 2019 3:04AM
Washed up player
  • BesartV
    BesartV
    Soul Shriven
    Hello pm me GT: paatuush