The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

~Rant~ and verbal warning! Enough is enough!

FearlessOne_2014
FearlessOne_2014
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA.

Enough is enough! I have done nothing wrong in BGs to warrant such treatment!

Either stop griefing my account, by continuously to put in onto teams of 3 against 2 4 man teams. Or Supreme Being of the Multi-Verse as my witness. I will do a year of chargebacks for the grievances you guys are putting against my account. It is happening far too often to just be chance at this point. I'm not dumb or stupid. Fix my account now or face chargeback actions!

Ban my account out of my frustrations for your treatment, and face chargeback actions! The onus is now on you guys!
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They say you should take your salt in moderation, too much is unhealthy.
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is happening far too often to just be chance at this point. I'm not dumb or stupid.

Either you need a tinfoil hat for thinking you been selected from millions of accounts to be griefed personally

OR

You have done something really bad in the past that makes you think you are being punished (still kinda paranoid though).
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn op knows. He found out the conspiracy. Quick shut it down!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solution: queue as a premade group of four.

Then if you still end up in a group of 3, you know ZOS really has it out for you :lol:
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GaryA.

Enough is enough! I have done nothing wrong in BGs to warrant such treatment!

Either stop griefing my account, by continuously to put in onto teams of 3 against 2 4 man teams. Or Supreme Being of the Multi-Verse as my witness. I will do a year of chargebacks for the grievances you guys are putting against my account. It is happening far too often to just be chance at this point. I'm not dumb or stupid. Fix my account now or face chargeback actions!

Ban my account out of my frustrations for your treatment, and face chargeback actions! The onus is now on you guys!

inb4lock
    Edited by IzzyStardust on March 12, 2019 12:56PM
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you get that angry over a video game, you should stop playing video games.
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭
    The matchmaking just sucks that's all lol.
    Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
    Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inb4lock

lol you think mods actually come to this section of the forums?

Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op join a guild and make a premade group of 4.

Thats the only sure way of getting 4 players in your bg group.

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I did not know Gina and Jessica were griefing players. They always seem so nice.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Op join a guild and make a premade group of 4.

Thats the only sure way of getting 4 players in your bg group.

You know of any active PvP or PvE guilds that recruit these days. PvP and PvE guilds seem to be a thing of the past. Can't even get a group to run Normal Vet Pledges these days. And forget trying to get into a PvP guild they either say "Not Recruiting" or "We are retired".
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, this kind of rant will not help your cause.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • paulychan
    paulychan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 close
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a hunch about how MMR works. I solo queue and never get over 10 minute wait times.

If you queue as a group you have to wait for enough players to queue who are approximately the same average rank of your team.

If you solo queue the game will put a group together so the average MMR rank is equivalent to who you’re fighting. That’s why you’ll sometimes get groups with another strong player and a couple CP130 players.

I think you’ll sometimes get 3 because the game is waiting for someone to fit the criteria for your team’s average MMR rank to equal the other teams. If no one comes you fight with three.

Reason I think this is because if someone *** out of a BG the spot is filled almost immediately, almost always with a better player. The criteria is a lot more loose about filling the spot.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 17, 2019 11:51PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I have a hunch about how MMR works. I solo queue and never get over 10 minute wait times.

If you queue as a group you have to wait for enough players to queue who are approximately the same average rank of your team.

If you solo queue the game will put a group together so the average MMR rank is equivalent to who you’re fighting. That’s why you’ll sometimes get groups with another strong player and a couple CP130 players.

I think you’ll sometimes get 3 because the game is waiting for someone to fit the criteria for your team’s average MMR rank to equal the other teams. If no one comes you fight with three.

Reason I think this is because if someone *** out of a BG the spot is filled almost immediately, almost always with a better player. The criteria is a lot more loose about filling the spot.

The acceptable variance in MMR per match increases over time. So it’ll let players with higher MMRs in the longer the match goes, but also lower MMRs.

This is why the matches at the top MMR rarely fill - the MMR can only look in one direction - down - since there are no players higher.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp