The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Very, very minor spoilers inside! Where did Thrag go...

Ye_Olde_Crowe
Ye_Olde_Crowe
✭✭✭✭✭
...after Mulgabesh came back?

I mean, I ran the Thieves Guild quests on two characters back in the days, and Thrag disappeared without a trace after Mulgabesh's return (so basically after the quest with the tomb). The lady told my characters that Thrag went back to being her second-in-command ... but where did he GO? I mean, in-game?

All other active members of the TG (at least those I remember, and then some more) are still roaming the hideout, but none of my two thief chars has seen Thrag after they finished the TG main quest.
Did he just disappear without a trace or can he be found somewhere in Abah's landing?

Curious...
PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've actually lost sleep about this very question, it's disconcerting. I demand he be returned.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fine! Let's start a petition...! :D
    PC EU.

• IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to his bio sheet at UESP, he can be found in the Thieves Den or along the main street in Abah's Landing. I suspect after the quest line is complete and he is no longer needed that he scopes out the main street looking for his own potential targets.

Have I verified this? No. But it does give you a place to look.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your effort, much appreciated!
    Unfortunately I did not discover him along the main street, either, even though I have prowled it (and most of the other streets) at different times of day by now :(.
    PC EU.