The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deconstruction from bank...

solidoustopher
solidoustopher
Soul Shriven
Is there any way to get an item(s) undeconstructed? Common sense would dictate that my items in the bank would be safe from my post-dungeon deconstruction spree. Third week playing the game, and there are so many things that have me scratching my head raw.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can lock any armor from decon. Right click and select the option, not really sure how to do it on the consoles.

Talking about common sense, I hate that term by the way, when I first started crafting, way back in 2015, I used to take all mats out of the bank. Thinking I hand to have all them on my person to use them. Was a revelation when I was told I didn't need to do that and huge QoL improvement.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 10, 2019 6:53AM