The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

30+ Player PC-NA Looking for Guild of Like-Minded Players!

Kahansen0928
Kahansen0928
Soul Shriven
Do to the vast diversity in players and player types within ESO, I am looking for a group of players who's game play style rivals that of mine. As one who loves the Elder Scrolls Lore, but isn't so great in the more difficult combat situations, I often find myself needing the assistance of other players. I have only been playing for a couple months, and I'm currently a Level 30. So Guilds accepting everyone, regardless of their skill, or experience would be great. I usually play alone, but i'm finding out that as the game progresses, it gets harder and harder to play that way. As a player in the 30+ age range, I have very low acceptance for Trolling and Drama, and would like an easy way to communicate with like minded players, without having to deal with the constant headache that it the Open Chat. Asking the simple question "Looking for players in (area) that would like to Group up for (questline/dungeon)," answered with "Your Mom played that already", only makes the already hard task of finding a group, all the more tasking. My last Guild experience didn't go so great, and I left. As the claimed to be open to assisting players on quests or dungeons that needed the extra assist, but were of low level; but then when it came down to it they side it would be better if your leveling was higher first. WHAT? so that last a week. So if anyone owns, or knows of a Guild that sounds like something I might be looking for let me know. It would be greatly appreciated.