Hope For the Vestige is a newly formed casual older player guild, we don't want to grow to a big guild size but to keep low numbers and create that friendly environment, so far we are 4 older player strong and taking our time with things. We are reaching out to those older players out there, A few points that summarise what we are trying to create within our community.
Edited by Altii on March 10, 2019 7:01PM
We want to create a social and friendly atmosphere where you feel that you log on to the game to meet your friends(or get to know a new friend).
• For new players who would appreciate a little help.
• For the more experienced player who would appreciate a comrade in arms now and again.
• For players who just want to be left alone to enjoy the game. But also want to be part of a friendly community
• For the older player who doesn't want the politics or hassle of an ordinary guild.
• no pressure, keep it casual, no need to log on every day.
• Ideally we would like age to be 35+
• This is an extraordinary guild 😀
If this guild feels like something you would be interested in being part of, then please reach out to us.
Altii, Jharym, Laethoria