The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guide to Thieves Guild Heists & Dark Brotherhood Sacraments

UrQuan
UrQuan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I hardly ever pop up on the forums these days, but with the Thieves Guild & Dark Brotherhood Celebration event going on, I made a guide to help people learn to do heists and sacraments like a pro! If you struggle to complete heists and sacraments within the time limits and want to learn how to set yourself up so that (after some practice) you'll be able to get the highest reward tier every time, then this video is meant for you.

It's a long one (about 40 minutes), but there are time stamps in the description so you can skip ahead. In the video I go over how to set up a stealth build for a character of any class or race, all of the ins and outs of heists, and all of the ins and outs of sacraments (including calling out some of the differences between how heists and sacraments work), and for illustrative purposes I've got a walkthrough (done on a non-vampire Imperial Dragonknight who's usually a magica-based PVE tank) of a heist in Deadhollow Halls, and of a sacrament in Smuggler's Den.

This is the first real guide I've ever made, so it's not super professional, but hopefully this will help some people. If there's enough interest I can do another video with walkthroughs of all of the different heist and sacrament locations, rather than just the 2 I included in this guide video for demonstration.

https://youtu.be/kVix-GxLjcA
Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)