The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PS4 EU] Wanted: 4-man-Dungeon Group

EsoGoing
EsoGoing
✭✭
Hi all, hope you are doing well.

I’m a player on PS4 EU looking for a regular group to do 4-man-dungeons with.
Most of the time I do dungeons with pugs but I’d really like to find some online friends to play with.
I want to work together as a team, get better together and finally clear all content. This is what interests me the most.

In the long run I would like to get the achievements and trophies available for vet dungeons.
Some might be out of reach due to difficulty and I’m OK with that but I’m sure there is a lot to accomplish.

More about me:
I am currently CP 485
My Time Zone is CET (UTC +1)
My playtime is early evenings on weekdays with more flexibility on the weekend
I am a healer, both Warden and Templer
DD Stamsorc is also available but I am just OK with it, not exceptionally good
I would love to do all the dungeon quests at least once (and listen to all the dialogue). This is not possible with pugs!
Ingame text and/or voice chat is fine by me, not a native English speaker but doing my best
I’m laidback, very friendly and patient
Trying to be a good player but no absolute perfectionist. Still have a lot to learn.

You…
…are mainly DD or Tank
…should have access to all DLC dungeons
…don’t need to be a top tier player but you want to have some ambition to improve in order to clear the harder content
….are at least CP160
…are a nice person because I don’t play with rude people or egomaniacs

Post here or send me a message if all or most of the above speaks to you!

CU soon