Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help With Add-Ons For Changing Display Names

Personofsecrets
Personofsecrets
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I recently switched to LUI and like it, but have a couple of things that I would like to change.

1. I would like to not show players champion point level when I am looking at the player.

2. I would like for the games default player name (the one that appears when you get close to someone and wiggle your cursor over them) to not appear. (I don't need to be seeing peoples names twice at the same time via the games default name viewer and via LUI)

Can anyone suggest some method or add ons that I can use to have the UI the way that I want it?

Thank you.
Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you can fiddle with the options of both the add-on and the game to make it work
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk I’ve never had issues but i use Bandits ui
    Might be worth looking at
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for a suggestion that would help what I want to change with the UI.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel