The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Merchant & Mercs Open Recruitment

nextmrbig
nextmrbig
Thank you for viewing our open recruitment form, We will be explaining our ranks etc. But before we get there i would like to introduce myself, My PSN name is Next_Mr_Big, I currently run m&m on a day to day basis as the guild leader. I provide the guild with as much help as I can, crafting, dungeons, trails, etc. I am very active and will help anyone who asked for the assistance.

We are here as A progression based everything guild, we also provide a donation based trader. Provide weekly activity events such as free sky reach runs, auctions, item raffles, and more. We try to keep everyone on there toe's here meaning we do have a 30 day inactivity kick.

If there are any questions you may post them below, I will answer as much as i can. (play on my monitor)

For recruitment send Next_Mr_Big or DragonxGoku5 an in game mail or a message on psn and you will get an inv as soon as possible, if you get nothing back post below and i will check the form daily on my phone and will add you manually to the guild.

Ranks:
Begger: A begger is our first members rank, however you can be placed here at 20 days inactive.
Thug: If you are a thug that means you progressed and contributed to the guild in some shape for form.
Hustler: You help when you can, run dungeons etc. participate in events and other activities.
Gypsy: Above and beyond, help when you can and provide useful information to other members, active member of the guild.
Trader: We have this rank for highly trusted members, sell goods threw our guild bank and provide the house with the gold for our own trader.
officer: Provide assistance in day to day functions, The ones who have made there way to this rank are there for a reason so please respect them
Master: Runs Major functions, organized event planning, helps anyone that is in need. leads by example
Edited by nextmrbig on March 7, 2019 10:40PM