The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LF nighttime raiding guild

Blackers
Blackers
✭✭✭
I’m cp 810+ and have been playing since beta, but I have never been a part of a real guild. Since launch I have played as a lone wolf, only really playing with a small group of friends who I have introduced to the game over the years.

I’ve been window shopping for a guild for some time now, but still haven’t found the right one for me. Due to other commitments I’m mainly after a guild that does trial runs after 20:00 GMT (or later), as it seems that the vast majority of guilds start raids between 19:00 – 20:00 GMT.

I am hoping to find an active guild with plenty of laid-back people who are often looking for others to do endgame content with. I haven’t had much experience with trails, but really need to start doing them, as there really is no other way to progress my characters.

I mainly play Magicka Nightblade, who I can do over 30k self-buffed at the moment, (just in need of a Cloudrest gear) I then have a Templar Healer who would also really benefit from having trail gear. So, I am desperate to start doing Cloudrest runs above all, but still eager to do all the other content and help others with gear farming, achievement hunting... furnishing? you name it.

Ideally, I would like to join a Daggerfall Covenant guild, mainly for sake of PvP, but this isn’t as important to me as PvE

Looking forward to hearing back :)
MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to jack, also looking for a later trial guild!
    Options
  • RodneyRegis
    RodneyRegis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Blackers
    Blackers
    ✭✭✭
    Bump
    MagBlade / Templar Healer (PC/EU/DC)
    Options
  • Blackers