The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magic's sorc pve build inquiry? Old build still viable?

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
I run
5xnetch
5xjuli
2xilambris

Mag 39.8
Recovery 1300
Health 16 7

Buffed spellpower with netch 4400 crit 50%

Run almost all lighting spells to utalize netch and feel like I can handle most stuff in a group but it it a competent build?
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was never a good PvP build. For PvE there are better options but it is fine for a lot of content.
    Edited by Urvoth on March 7, 2019 9:46PM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never said I wanted it for pvp
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to tie it up I completed hardmode imperial city prison first try in a random group. So it's fine
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s in the wrong category, my friend. Your thread’s under battlegrounds and dueling, hense why the person thought you meant pvp.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s not bad, but I bet you don’t get much damage out of the fire side of Ilambris. Maybe not too bad if you use an Infused Flame enchant. You could try Zaan (for close range) or Slimecraw (if you don’t have combat prayer).

The other option would be build around Ilambris by adding some fire damage, in which case you would want to drop Netch for something like Mother’s Sorrow (that applies to all damage types).

Not that your current build isn’t viable for vet content, it should get you through any content fine, just not fully optimized.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s in the wrong category, my friend. Your thread’s under battlegrounds and dueling, hense why the person thought you meant pvp.

Ohgeez idk how that happened