The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Just cheking

technohic
technohic
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
But can you guys see this? Just want to make sure I have a valid internet connection. Anyone able to see me?

Oh, and unnerf siege or scale it if it hits 2 or more, it goes to what it was. Take care of a certain zerg that causes most the problems.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, you're John Cena.
    Options
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check, check, one, two, three. Do you copy? Can you hear me now?

Over.
    Options
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    Seige has been fixed
    Edited by Edirt_seliv on March 7, 2019 3:34AM
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Check, check, one, two, three. Do you copy? Can you hear me now?

Over.

anigif_enhanced-21592-1426256937-18.gif
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seige has been fixed

but the rest of the game was then broken. I actually would probably hate to get hit with this stuff on a non-templar but man, I would just like to not just lag out and have abilities function.
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Increase siege damage by 1% for every 1% ping increases over 300 up to a max of 999. :trollface:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options