Maintenance for the week of March 25:
•[COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 25, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 27, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Is the EU server down ?

agegarton
agegarton
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't log in - just wondered if it was only me...................?
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
GM of Merchants of Magnus (formerly Lone Star, established 2014) and Merchants of Magnus II, the no-obligation Trade Guilds on PC/EU. See @agelonestar in game for details.
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scratch that. It's taken 20 mins, but apparently I can now log in again. Don't worry.
    All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Merchants of Magnus (formerly Lone Star, established 2014) and Merchants of Magnus II, the no-obligation Trade Guilds on PC/EU. See @agelonestar in game for details.