The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

GOLDEN CLOVER TRADING GUIDE 2022

• marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jainiadral wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thank you to you and your guild for posting such informative guides on just about every topic and event <3 I wish I had more awesomes to give you :)

youre very welcome
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated:

Easy gold as a new or levelling player with existing CP:

SELL PURPLE JEWELRY PLATINGS aka Zircon
    also Irridium & Terne
    TIP: Farm at fast spawning dolmens like Bangkorai or Alik'r Desert or buy cheap purple rings, deconstuct them and sell the Zircon plating.
    THINGS THAT HELP:
    + 50 Level Jewelry crafting level
    + 75 Points into The Shadow CP tree for the Treasure Hunter passive
    + 3 Points into Jewelry extraction from the Crafting Skill
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOLDEN CLOVER TRADING GUIDE
    Items that sell well, simple trading rules, and handy add-ons.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the farm furnishing plans with a link to detaied info

https://www.facebook.com/groups/131211320795196/permalink/453116778604647/?app=fbl
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jainiadral wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thank you to you and your guild for posting such informative guides on just about every topic and event <3 I wish I had more awesomes to give you :)

Your'e welcome!
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with this info

FARM FURNISHING PLANS:

Top Farming location is ground and top floor of the SERENE MONASTERY IN SHIMMERENE (Summerset)

General Tips:
    Eligible Containers: Furniture plans can most commonly be found in desks, backpacks, wardrobes, cabinets, trunks, nightstands, and urns.

Stealing vs. Looting: Plans and motifs have a lower drop rate when you "steal" from an owned container, rather than "loot" one out in the world. Thus, while there are fruitful farming locations in towns and cities, containers you can "loot" are always preferable.

Cooldowns: I haven't corroborated this with absolute certainty, but I have it on good authority that once a plan of a certain quality drops—e.g. blue or purple—there is a 15-30minute cooldown until another plan of the same quality can drop for that character.

How (and Where) to Farm Specific Types of Furniture Plans
    Dwarven Furniture: Dwarven furniture plans have a (very low) chance to drop from any Dwemer mob, like a spider or sphere, or any Dwarven container, like a jar or urn.

Where to Farm: Razak's Wheel (the public dungeon in Bangkorai) is the most ideal spot, as it has the largest concentration of Dwemer mobs, and plenty of pots and urns. Charge through the Imperials in the first half of the dungeon to reach the Dwemer mobs in the second half. Bonus: The Nchuleftingth public dungeon in Vvardenfell is a decent alternative if you need a change of scenery.

Ayleid Furniture:
    Ayleid furniture plans have a (very low) chance to drop from any mob in an Ayleid ruin: This includes delves, group dungeons, and public dungeons.

Where to Farm: Rulanyil's Fall (the public dungeon in Greenshade) and Bonesnap Ruin (the public dungeon in Stormhaven) both qualify as Ayleid ruins, and are equally suitable for farming.

Morrowind Furniture:
    Hlaalu, Telvanni, Redoran, Dres, and Indoril furniture plans have a chance to drop from any qualifying containers (or lock boxes) in the Vvardenfell zone.

Where to Farm: Dreloth Ancestral Tomb (south of Sadrith Mora) has 100+ lootable urns. Also the Hleran Crypt. If you start the related quest, but don't complete it, you'll have unlimited access to the entire tomb—otherwise, the second half of the tomb will be inaccessible.

Bonus: Morrowind Furniture Documents (sold by the Masterwork Vendor) are a reliable source of these plans. If you spend less than 1000 gold per voucher on both master writs and the materials used to complete them, you can generally guarantee a profit—and some plans are worth far more than the 50k-per-document you invest.

Alinor Furniture:
    Alinor furniture plans have a chance to drop from any qualifying containers in the Summerset zone. Certain blue plans can also be pickpocketed in that zone.

Where to Farm: Now that the Traitor's Vault in Artaeum has been patched, the Shimmerene Monastery is the most reliable farming location, as there are a large number of containers that can be looted without the need for stealing. If you don't mind fighting your way through undead while you farm, Direnni Acropolis has an absurd number of urns as well.
    Bonus: The Alinor Pew is an outlier, and can ONLY be found through pickpocketing.

Murkmire Furniture:
    Murkmire furniture plans have a chance to drop from any qualifying containers in the Murkmire zone. Certain blue plans can also be pickpocketed in that zone.

Where to Farm: The unmarked dungeon Xul-Thuxis is hard to reach, but is the best (perhaps only) location to farm Murkmire plans without stealing. The Blackguard camp just inside the entrance is full of lootable containers, and better yet, the containers reset if you exit and re-enter the dungeon, allowing you to farm it endlessly on a single character.

Bonus: If you don't have the time to travel to Xul-Thuxis for a farming session, there are a number of containers to steal from in both the Bright-Throat Village (check the Tree-Minder and Egg-Minders' huts) and Lilmoth (check the market). Since blue plans can also be pickpocketed from NPCs in Murkmire, you can run a steady circuit through both settlements, picking and stealing along the way.

Clockwork Furniture:
    Clockwork furniture plans have a chance to drop from any qualifying containers in the Clockwork City zone, and a (very small) chance to drop from any Factotum mob.

Where to Farm: Unfortunately, there is no ideal location for farming Clockwork plans. There are an assortment of containers you can steal from in the Brass Fortress, but the only consistent approach is to farm factotum mobs across the overland zone.

Other:
    Bahraha's Gloom delve in Hew's Bane 2. Scarp Keep in the city of Orsinium, Wrothgar
    Breton Throne (Gold): This plan can be pickpocketed from Nobles in Wayrest.
    Orcish Thrones (Gold): All three plans can be pickpocketed from Nobles in Orsinium.
    Wood Elf Throne (Gold): This plan can be pickpocketed from Nobles in Elden Root. If you are stealthy (or have Invisibility potions), the palace throne room is the most fruitful spot.
    Khajiit Skooma Bubbler (Purple): This plan can be pickpocketed from any "Drunkard" NPC. Both Skywatch and Windhelm are full of them, thanks to the perpetual festivals being held in those cities.

Videos:

Elsweyr ( Non Dragon)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fXrt_xSPbY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAgPKTUy_RI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlTn3l0MKYo

Elsweyr (Dragon hunts)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYKowjcjfzE

STEALTH EVENTS & FARMING GEAR
    1 - Run triple stealth gear
    * four piece Vesture of Durlock Brae (Elsweyr)
    * three piece Night Terror (Stormhaven)
    * five piece Night Mother's Embrace (Deshaan)
    2 - Be a vampire
    They can run while invisible
    3 - Be a Khajiit
    Race passive -3m detection area when in stealth
    4 - Be a Nightblade
    Shadow cloak ability grants instant invisibility
    5 - Equip a bow
    Hasty retreat passive - roll dodge grants major expedition
    6 - Equip an invisibility potion
    7 - Run well fitted traits (or divine) with the Steed Mundud stone

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will just add this very nice trade overview I found.
    https://esosales.uesp.net/viewSales.php
    Very nice for stuff who don't show up much in master merchant and is real sales unlike TTC who is just postings.

https://esosales.uesp.net/viewSales.php?text=maelstrom&level=&quality=&trait=&itemtype=&equiptype=&weapontype=&armortype=&timeperiod=0&saletype=all&server=NA
    Here is the maelstrom styles.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Will just add this very nice trade overview I found.
    https://esosales.uesp.net/viewSales.php
    Very nice for stuff who don't show up much in master merchant and is real sales unlike TTC who is just postings.

https://esosales.uesp.net/viewSales.php?text=maelstrom&level=&quality=&trait=&itemtype=&equiptype=&weapontype=&armortype=&timeperiod=0&saletype=all&server=NA
    Here is the maelstrom styles.

ty will add them!
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with this info

FARM FURNISHING PLANS:

snipe

Have you done/have you seen any calculations on average amount of gold per hour from above mentioned furnishing plans grinding?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with this info

FARM FURNISHING PLANS:

snipe

Have you done/have you seen any calculations on average amount of gold per hour from above mentioned furnishing plans grinding?

No I did not, the value of items from the farms are tied to current server & platform market value which fluctuate and will thus make it true for some and not for others.

I do know however that drop rate does kinda work itself out to some kind of standard such as 2 per hour if you farm lets say for instance Plague Drenched Fabric from the Elsweyr Public Dungeon. Having said that some guildies on organised runs got 1p/h and others 3p/h and i thought it unwise for the guide to include a variable droprate.

Hope that answers your question properly?
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with this info

FARM FURNISHING PLANS:

snipe

No I did not, the value of items from the farms are tied to current server & platform market value which fluctuate and will thus make it true for some and not for others.

I do know however that drop rate does kinda work itself out to some kind of standard such as 2 per hour if you farm lets say for instance Plague Drenched Fabric from the Elsweyr Public Dungeon. Having said that some guildies on organised runs got 1p/h and others 3p/h and i thought it unwise for the guide to include a variable droprate.

To some degree yes, thanks. These days I can easily make 100k+ per hour, but my common ways are getting boring slowly. Since I must have fun even if I grind gold, I constantly look for new strategies.
    Thanks for sharing the locations. I might check them out later to see if they can beat my income records.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with this info

FARM FURNISHING PLANS:

snipe

To some degree yes, thanks. These days I can easily make 100k+ per hour, but my common ways are getting boring slowly. Since I must have fun even if I grind gold, I constantly look for new strategies.
    Thanks for sharing the locations. I might check them out later to see if they can beat my income records.

Ty and if you would be so inclined, sharing some of your farming info/input would be greatly appreciated by the many poor scrubs in the game :)

• Urigall
    Urigall
    ✭✭✭
    marius - many thanks for the information on furnishing plans etc. Much appreciated.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with this info

FARM FURNISHING PLANS:

snipe

Ty and if you would be so inclined, sharing some of your farming info/input would be greatly appreciated by the many poor scrubs in the game :)

I prefer to keep the details undisclosed for now since revealing them will hurt my pockets a lot, but as soon as I move on to a different activity I'll be back with revelations. :)
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated with this info

FARM FURNISHING PLANS:

snipe

I prefer to keep the details undisclosed for now since revealing them will hurt my pockets a lot, but as soon as I move on to a different activity I'll be back with revelations. :)

all good m8
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the EU Golden Clover guild trader?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the EU Golden Clover guild trader?

Irrelevant in terms of the discussion.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urigall wrote: »
    marius - many thanks for the information on furnishing plans etc. Much appreciated.

You're welcome!
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the capture 9 resources worth ~million gold, and where do I get this quest. Ive had it once before but cannot seem to find it currently.
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Also, thanks for the info in general. Very helpful.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lukoi wrote: »
    Why is the capture 9 resources worth ~million gold, and where do I get this quest. Ive had it once before but cannot seem to find it currently.

you can do anyone of the Gadiators quests to get the gladiators proof that will allow you to assemble a valuanle runebox which you can sell, the rrsources one is easily managed in a small unskilled pve group.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Murkmire Furniture:
    Murkmire furniture plans have a chance to drop from any qualifying containers in the Murkmire zone. Certain blue plans can also be pickpocketed in that zone.

Where to Farm: The unmarked dungeon Xul-Thuxis is hard to reach, but is the best (perhaps only) location to farm Murkmire plans without stealing. The Blackguard camp just inside the entrance is full of lootable containers, and better yet, the containers reset if you exit and re-enter the dungeon, allowing you to farm it endlessly on a single character.

Bonus: If you don't have the time to travel to Xul-Thuxis for a farming session, there are a number of containers to steal from in both the Bright-Throat Village (check the Tree-Minder and Egg-Minders' huts) and Lilmoth (check the market). Since blue plans can also be pickpocketed from NPCs in Murkmire, you can run a steady circuit through both settlements, picking and stealing along the way.

If you do the main zone quest, at some point you will have access to the quest only section of Vakka-Bok Xanmeer. There is a treasure room that's easy to miss, it is filled with urns and two lootable treasure chests. You can camp your characters inside the room, and the urns will reset when you log back in. Occasionally you will get kicked to the entrance of Vakka-Bok, but you can sprint or stealth back to the treasure room. I have gotten many blue and purple furnishing plans from that room.

Note that once you enter the yellow portal, you will no longer have access to the previous areas to farm. Also, (without giving any spoilers), there is a racial aspect to parts of the dungeon that can can provide related furnishing plans as well.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The definitive gold making youtube playlist
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated basics so guildmasters can copy paste for new players

BASICS 1 - SOME SIMPLE TRADING RULES:
    - Price it well or it won't sell!
    - You have 30 trader slots, fill them.
    - If it hasn't sold in three days it may be unwanted or over-priced
    - Ask yourself: "Would I buy this item and at this price?"
    - Rare and in-demand items sell at average value or slightly higher
    - Common and in-demand items sell better at 10% below average
    - Rare items should be improved to purple or gold (except jewelry)
    - Average means that there are still at least 30% of sellers offering the same item below the "average" price.
    - New DLC motifs will drop significantly in price with time unless they are extremely hard to obtain so sell it while it's hot!
    - Event motifs, style pages & consumable collectives sell at 4 times their end value at the beginning of the event, so sell the first ones you get and buy at the end of the event.
    - If everyone wants something, be the one to provide it.

BASICS 2 - HOW TO SELL YOUR ITEM IN THE GUILD TRADER
    - You need to be in a guild that has a trader (If you don't have a trader you can still sell via guild store to players in your guild)
    - To check if you have a trader press G and look to see if one has been hired for the week
    - If there is a trader you can travel to the trader directly or place the items in the trader via any town banker.
    - To sell simply click on the trader or town banker and select the icon of two coins balanced on easch other called "SELL"
    - This will bring up your inventory
    - Double click the item you want to sell which will then place it in one of the 30 trader slots
    - type in our listing price
    - Select the "LIST" option to complete the listing (R)
    - The item is now in the trader and the players on the server can buy it.
    - When the item sells you will receive a mail with the profit attached after taxes.
    - Taxes are: 1% Listing price (goes to ZOS), 7%Sales Tax when the item sells (Half goes to Zos and half to the trade guild)
    - If you leave the trade guild all your items are cancelled and mailed back to you.
    - If you want to cancel the item interact with any town banker or the trader and choose "Guild store". In the window that opens up select the far right icon that looks like a page. You will see all the items you have listed. To cancel simply click on the x. Your item will be mailed back to you.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciated, thank you for helping the community!
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated:

Warrior's Fury (Elite Gear Vendor, Cyrodiil)
    Found for 20K AP in "Unidentified Elite Heavy Armor", which only contains Fasalla's Guise and Fury items.
    Weapons or jewelry, in "Unidentified Elite Jewelry" and "Unidentified Elite Weapons" respectively.
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated, various info
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added somefhing for the murderous, pickpocketing thieves...
    https://youtu.be/J8EZQAmB05E
    Edited by marius_buys on January 7, 2020 12:52PM
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the farm furnishing plans with a link to detaied info

https://www.facebook.com/groups/131211320795196/permalink/453116778604647/?app=fbl

First thing, this is an awesome guide so kudos to you for it.

Secondly, I'm curious if you know where one can farm Diagram: Daedric Fence, Section. It's searchable on TTC which means it's likely to be in the game, but I haven't seen one listed at TTC for EU for at least a month. ATM, that's the only item I don't know the source of or have found in traders recently.

I suspect it's similar to Diagram: Hourglass, Common which can be pick pocketed from the 2 Priest NPC's in Kvatch, Gold Coast.