The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magic and Mettle is recruiting! Small and social PvE guild for all alliances and experience levels

ScottTheElite
ScottTheElite
Soul Shriven
Magic and Mettle is looking for new members, all levels of player are welcome! We are a small and social guild focused on helping each other and having an active and friendly guild environment. M&M run all PvE content including World Boss, Public Dungeon, and Skyshard runs, Group Dungeons and Trials as well as the occasional light-hearted Imperial Sewer runs!

M&M has 140+ members and a guild house containing 9 set crafting stations with Blacksmithing, Clothing and Woodworking stations as well as all Mundus Stones. We use Discord to arrange trial runs and general chat so members can keep in touch with the guild while away from their console.

If you're interested, let me know on here or message me on Xbox, my GT is ScottTheElite
EU Server - Xbox One: CP 850+

GM of Magic and Mettle
  • iOez
    iOez
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I've just come back from a Hiatus and would like to get back into the game, I'd like to join a chill alliance with which to do farming runs.
    My GT is GedankeVier868.
    If you do accept me I'd appreciate it if you could also send me the discord link
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Hey sounds fun I’m a new player and want to learn from experienced players GT Hellkaptain I have discord app too. Thanks.
  • ScottTheElite
    ScottTheElite
    Soul Shriven
    @iOez I've just sent you an invite :)

@Hellkaptain I tried to send one but it says you have your guild slots full, let me know when you've freed one up if you're still interested

GM of Magic and Mettle
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Ok I will do thank you.
  • iOez
    iOez
    Soul Shriven
    @iOez I've just sent you an invite :)

@Hellkaptain I tried to send one but it says you have your guild slots full, let me know when you've freed one up if you're still interested

I've left my xbox at home, I'll be back by Friday and join then
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    I got space now @ScottTheElite 👍
  • ScottTheElite
    ScottTheElite
    Soul Shriven
    Sent you an invite now @Hellkaptain :smile:

GM of Magic and Mettle
  • Hellkaptain
    Hellkaptain
    ✭✭
    Thank you.
  • tzogo97
    tzogo97
    Soul Shriven
    Hey my ingame name is Tzogo i am but a beginner and i have not the time to play every day but i would like to be in a Guild thanks
  • CaptainBaticles
    Hi i am looking for a guild, i am currently downloading right now im newish to the game, done the original story years ago but nothing else i plan on starting fresh and playing as much as i can, i would like to play with others in leveling and in the future raiding and end game content, if you wish to accept me my GT is CaptainBaticles
  • ScottTheElite
    ScottTheElite
    Soul Shriven
    Hey @tzogo97 and @CaptainBaticles sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! Have sent you both guild invites in game, look forward to seeing you guys there :smile:

GM of Magic and Mettle